The "XO"-Method......... - page 57

Pip Trip:
Yeah - always good weekend my friend! Oh no, M3 as in midpoint pivotline rather than Murrey. I don't really care for the Murrey Lines with this do you Valeo? Nevertheless, hope all is well.

Yes, thanks all is well. I personally am a total believer in MM. What are you using, please?

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Yes, thanks all is well. I personally am a total believer in MM. What are you using, please? Best wishes.

Cool. I'm using pretty much what you see in post 554. Sometimes i look at the ADX 12 to guage my trends. How are you using the MM's with the Valeofx?

Pip Trip:
Cool. I'm using pretty much what you see in post 554. Sometimes i look at the ADX 12 to guage my trends. How are you using the MM's with the Valeofx?

Good morning my friend. I use MM on the basis that we need to understand what each level means and may / may not do. We know that certain levels are stronger than others and one needs to pay attention to that when you approach these levels. Therefore if you are within 10 pips of such important (read STRONG) MM_level, it will be wise to either sit it out or wait for that level to be broken in spite of the fact that you may enter much later, but always safer.

Best wishes, always.

ValeoFX:
Good morning my friend. I use MM on the basis that we need to understand what each level means and may / may not do. We know that certain levels are stronger than others and one needs to pay attention to that when you approach these levels. Therefore if you are within 10 pips of such important (read STRONG) MM_level, it will be wise to either sit it out or wait for that level to be broken in spite of the fact that you may enter much later, but always safer. Best wishes, always.

Right on!

Maybe one day (this fall sometime perhaps) we'll start a support group for this system whether you like it or not.

Pip Trip:
Right on! Maybe one day (this fall sometime perhaps) we'll start a support group for this system whether you like it or not.

In fact I would welcome that, especially with the support base that we have now. Looking forward to that.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
In fact I would welcome that, especially with the support base that we have now. Looking forward to that. Best wishes.

That's cool!

Ok kids - here's a nice little trade this AM for 20 easy pips.

Lately, I've been using mainly the pivots to exit so I got out at S1 and of course the move went another50 ((edit 60)) (((edit 70)))pips and moving as I'm writing this but have been way more successful with the more cautionary get em'/bag em' trading as of late.

Happy trading and good luck to all.

Files:
8_10_chf.gif  47 kb

Valeo,

i must be honest: your idea to combine the CCI into this great manual trading system and your trading style have definetly improved my trading. I am now able to "see" an "feel" when the market is trying to whipe me out or when it is really breaking into an new trend. And believe me, i already have 3 year experience as a full-time trader .

Best Wishes from Germany,

Christian

impression:
Valeo,

i must be honest: your idea to combine the CCI into this great manual trading system and your trading style have definetly improved my trading. I am now able to "see" an "feel" when the market is trying to whipe me out or when it is really breaking into an new trend. And believe me, i already have 3 year experience as a full-time trader .

Best Wishes from Germany,

Christian

Thank you Christian, much appreciated. Watch your e-mail box sometime later today or towards the end of today.

Best wishes.

Latest indicators and settings

Hi Valeo,

This system, inparticular the cci set at 34 and 14 is spot on. Could you please post the latest settings and/or indicators for the XO indicators, and hercs stochastic. The current template i have, I believe presents signals which are to slow for some moves.

thanks for sharing,

traderandreas

Reason: