The "XO"-Method......... - page 68

Great weekend! Yeah - one of those trades looking back saying "What the **** did I do that for"?

Thanks for the tips on the Stochs.

Good job bmac!

ValeoFX:
Trust you had a good weekend my friend.

Suggest you add a level @ 5 and 95% on your Stochastic. That would have warned you not to have taken that trade. Incidentally, I also have a level @ 25 / 75 which I use as "warning signs" and those are my very last chance of entry.

Best trades this week.

last trade, short cable 1.8962 so far it is +30 pips

method the same?

I am fairly new to this thread.

I downloaded the indicators from the zip file in the first post and have been watching the system.

I am impressed!

My question is: Is the setup and rules the same as in the first post or has there been modifications/enhancements?

so far today 2 trades +10 each, entries at

9:10 long 1.8983

9:55 long 1.9003

bmac:
so far today 2 trades +10 each, entries at

9:10 long 1.8983

9:55 long 1.9003

Hi Bmac,

Do you exit just on the 10 pip target or on the exit indicators as per the strategy? I've been trading this live this morning and without the success you've been having, I've been using a 15 pip stop loss and the exit indicators (one XO to red and the LSMA/or two XOs to red) and have had 4 losers and one winner so far.

Also my last long signal has disappeared now the indicators redrawn, bit confusing

Thanks,

-TPO.

you are right polite, if you trade it by itself signals will dissappear, i`ve added the xo combined to take signals using filter too, right now long cable 1.9007 still dont get my first +10, the other half i let it run till exit. last trade -20

bmac:
you are right polite, if you trade it by itself signals will dissappear, i`ve added the xo combined to take signals using filter too, right now long cable 1.9007 still dont get my first +10, the other half i let it run till exit. last trade -20

Thanks bmac. Right now it has potential to give a short signal if the last CCI on the forex freedom indicator turns...time will tell...

-TPO.

fourth trade short at 1.8967 candle 16:10 +10 and +20 running.

just made exit in other half of the trade +44, so then today

+10,+10,-20 (plus spread -26) +10,+44 =48, maybe another signal in the fomc meeting but i will not trade during news.

bmac:
fourth trade short at 1.8967 candle 16:10 +10 and +20 running.

just made exit in other half of the trade +44, so then today

+10,+10,-20 (plus spread -26) +10,+44 =48, maybe another signal in the fomc meeting but i will not trade during news.

bmac, are you using another filter on top of the XO 4 TF indicator and the CCI forex freedom? I have 9 signals for today (trading from London morning session through to an hour ago)?

Thanks,

-TPO.

Since the indicator seems to be that good...

why don't you build an EA based on your indicator to make the trades for you and not worry about getting in too late, warnings, etc?

Reason: