The "XO"-Method......... - page 59

Additions thanks to FxSniper.........

Firstly, I have changed the setting of the Stochastic to 14/3/5 which seems to be doing a better job than the 12/4/3. Please try it and tell me what your experience is with the new settings. (Please refer to it as the Sto or Stochastic for that is what it is, friends.

Secondly, I have been very impressed with the work done by FxSniper elsewhere in this Forum and have added his "real McCoy" "Woodie Sidewinder" and "ChopZone" indicators as they firstly don't take up any extra space and secondly are accurate to the nth degree. (Thank you FxSniper)

Finally, I have added the LSMA-34 on top of the CCI-zeroline. Check the accuracy. Problem is that it "moves" around a little, but I can live with that until someone can come up with something permanent such as Woodie's.

Best wishes for LONG pockets and SHORT arms.

PS. I have marked 2 "non-trades" this morning for the newbies. Want to tell me why we should not have traded them?

Files:
tsd_forum.gif  21 kb

Hi, Where can I get the MTF Lsma in bottom window.

Done a search but can find it

Mart

mart-hart:
Hi, Where can I get the MTF Lsma in bottom window.

Done a search but can find it

Mart

My apologies for not having shared that with you my friend. Here it is.

LSMA in Color seperate

Hello, when I installed the above indicator, it did not display like yours. It was just a moving average. A single line. Could you advise.

Thanks,

Darren

Ahhh the mad scientist in his mad laboratory! V, thanks for the new tricks!!

Please post the MTF LSMA (you posted the singular version), and the Woodies toys. (I have a million and not sure which is which)

Thanks Pal.

EDIT: I just got the new FXSniper ind's. Have you changed any settings or still working with the original?

ValeoFX:
Firstly, I have changed the setting of the Stochastic to 14/3/5 which seems to be doing a better job than the 12/4/3. Please try it and tell me what your experience is with the new settings. (Please refer to it as the Sto or Stochastic for that is what it is, friends.

Secondly, I have been very impressed with the work done by FxSniper elsewhere in this Forum and have added his "real McCoy" "Woodie Sidewinder" and "ChopZone" indicators as they firstly don't take up any extra space and secondly are accurate to the nth degree. (Thank you FxSniper)

Finally, I have added the LSMA-34 on top of the CCI-zeroline. Check the accuracy. Problem is that it "moves" around a little, but I can live with that until someone can come up with something permanent such as Woodie's.

Best wishes for LONG pockets and SHORT arms.

PS. I have marked 2 "non-trades" this morning for the newbies. Want to tell me why we should not have traded them?

tredd, all of these indicators are awesome and Valeo has done a superb job. But ultimately, price action will always win out. Use this great system but wait for higher highs/lower lowsbefore entering. It's a more conservative approach but a much more manageable style.

tredd:
From the charts after the fact, I shouldn't have taken this trade. From the signals I was getting at the time it seemed like a good trade to me. All of the Xo's were green, FF was all blue, a Ascentrend dot had just appeared, both CCI's were crossing up through the 0 line, and hercs was also indicating a buy. The trade went a few bars, and then changed to a sell before the news. Was the market uncertain with the pending news? Is the first move when all the signals line up usually better than the following signals? Are there any rules for taking signals if you miss the first one? Can anyone help me out as to why I shouldn't have taken this trade, or see something that I missed.

Thanks

Tim

Latest Template and...........

This is for a better EXIT and it seems almost unbeatable? - Add the NonLagMA_v5 set @ 21. (See my screenprint attached). Thanks to the person that shared it with us all.

Secondly, for those newbies who are still struggling with adding indicators to where they should be, etc, here is the latest TEMPLATE as well as all the additional indicators / oscillators that you need.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes.

Files:
tsd_forum_1.gif  21 kb

Template and hopefully Indicators............

Sorry, I am still struggling to get more than one image loaded.

For those of you battling to get LSMA_seperate to operate, I have attached the original plain LSMA_in_Colour. That should do the trick.

Lat problem is that I cannot get the Template uploaded. I will try again in the follow-up post. Sorry about that, maybe my friend can put this all together for us in just one posting?

FXSniper has done a none woodies cci for me

Its a standard double cci with the lsma in centre.

But no 5 bar count

Still has the zero cross alert.

Mart

Files:
doublecci.mq4  7 kb

Final attempt at loading the Template.........

Sorry, it keeps on giving me ......."invalid file"

I will try later again. Apologies.