The "XO"-Method......... - page 62

i just sent you a private message. please read it and reply.

cheers.

Pip Trip:
That is the MTF Braintrend 2 signal I added and not part of the original Valeo system.

How do I get this to compile successfuly? I guess there are some other files required - can you post them?

I have found them, it seems that Braintrend 2 Signal requires other files for it to work....

XO & 1 Minute Chart

Has anyone tried the XO on a 1 minute chart? It seems to give better

entry and exit signals.

If anyone has tried in live market conditions please explain your experience.

Thanks

I, personally don't touch 1M charts anymore. A while back I traded them using a diff system but found them to be too fast and was using the 5M to do most of the "confirming" anyway.

emersond, the Valeo 5M has been giving such awesome entry signals this month when some other systems (especially with 30-1hr charts) have been gathering losses which should be very reassuring.

emersond:
Has anyone tried the XO on a 1 minute chart? It seems to give better

entry and exit signals.

If anyone has tried in live market conditions please explain your experience.

Thanks

5 minute chart

Thanks for the reply Pip Trip. I will continue with the 5 minute chart.

Thanks again,

Pip Trip:
I, personally don't touch 1M charts anymore. A while back I traded them using a diff system but found them to be too fast and was using the 5M to do most of the "confirming" anyway. emersond, the Valeo 5M has been giving such awesome entry signals this month when some other systems (especially with 30-1hr charts) have been gathering losses which should be very reassuring.

quote ValeoFX

Sorry, I am still struggling to get more than one image...

Attached Files

FX Sniper's CZI Overlay Final.ex4 (4.8 KB, 17 views)

FX Sniper's SideWinder Overlay.ex4 (6.4 KB, 18 views)

Great new Indicators attached to post #590.

Please direct if any Instructions on how to use them.

CZI overlay

Hi European

I had the same problem and solved it by placing the original CZI in the indicator folder,

It may work for you.

Mark

Files:
czi.ex4  5 kb

Thank you one and all

Hi all,

Well I've just spent the day reading this thread and I must say it's been one of the easiest threads to follow I think! ValeoFX, many thanks for not only designing a great system, but also your patience and decorum answering the newbie questions throughout the thread Thanks to everyone else (there are loads of you I'd like to say thanks to but I'd miss someone out and feel bad) who's posted on this thread, really helped my understanding.

I had spent last week trying to put together a system which was essentially similiar in design but using a different indicator and also using the CCI in a slightly different way, but I'd clearly be re-inventing the wheel given all the work and explanation behind this system (I have a large list of points in a Notepad file to read through now too!).

I hope to be able to trade live properly in 2 weeks time, hopefully I'll have been able to fully understand this system by then!

Best wishes and good pips to all,

-TPO.

image3022:
Hi European

I had the same problem and solved it by placing the original CZI in the indicator folder,

It may work for you.

Mark

Hi,

I meant a document on how to trade with these indicators

I would be grateful if anybody can direct to it

euro

Euro,

I'd suggest that you do the same as I did - read the whole thread, copying notes into Notepad so you have all the details in one place, and you'll also learn how the method adapted slightly over time. Having the document given to you would be useful but you won't have the same understanding of the system compared to writing the document yourself.

-TPO.

Reason: