The "XO"-Method......... - page 61

Overkill:
Halo,

Forigave inglish. Me not inglish. I had plan to mayk good sistem yes so i find you thread vrey good and almost like my plan. now i make share my plan yes tp say thankyou Valeo FX for be a great sample to all of us.

have good day yes

Overkill

Could the "gang" kindly comment please! Pip_Trip, Martin et al, where did we post this Template my friends?

What gender is the baby? Congratulations to the mommy!!

Helo Valuefx

wif al dem inidcater i toht I will know the fact about tha gendar, but now I not even know who da father is yes, to many indicator, to littel facts yes...like to manny man wif my wife, who's da daddy, to many indicator, which is right one yes ?

Trade safe yes

Overkill

Files:
best_system.gif  37 kb

I'm confused. What template? The last one before yesterday was posted by moneyline #519.

ValeoFX:
Could the "gang" kindly comment please! Pip_Trip, Martin et al, where did we post this Template my friends? What gender is the baby? Congratulations to the mommy!!

Pip Trip:
I'm confused. What template? The last one before yesterday was posted by moneyline #519.

I was just joking, my friend. I cannot recall ever posting a template that resembles his.

ValeoFX:
I was just joking, my friend. I cannot recall ever posting a template that resembles his.

Ahhhhh - now I see. 1+1=2 That's what we need. Some funny stuff

I am in a short position and since the XO and Freedom indicators all show RED, would you consider exiting the position if the CCI starts approaching the ZERO line even though the LSMA still all show RED?

et_phonehome_2:
I am in a short position and since the XO and Freedom indicators all show RED, would you consider exiting the position if the CCI starts approaching the ZERO line even though the LSMA still all show RED?

It depends which CCI. If it is the 34, you may think of it, however, the XO, will take you out earlier.

Please check your PM urgently.

Best wishes.

Here is a quick pound trade for 10 pips. (largest intra-trade drawdown ((negative pip balance?)) was 7 pips)

It was very clear to me that this pair was seeking out S1 to settle in before the US Session.

1 note: If I would've noticed the 14 CCI going in reverse, I'm not sure if I would've have taken this trade.

Some of you may be thinking: Why is he trading 10 pips? What's his ratio/risk mgmt.? etc.etc. Well, the Valeo system (at least for me) has had a pretty high and accurate hit rate so lately I've been using the lower pip and higher trade/lot method. Therefore, I don't mind using a 1:2 or 1:1.5.

Files:
gbp_8_18.gif  45 kb

Overkill:
Helo Valuefx

wif al dem inidcater i toht I will know the fact about tha gendar, but now I not even know who da father is yes, to many indicator, to littel facts yes...like to manny man wif my wife, who's da daddy, to many indicator, which is right one yes ?

Trade safe yes

Overkill

Hi,

i would be grateful if you can send me the ' Elliott Wave Oscillator' and the 'Voltychoppy' indicator.

Also, can you tell me how to use the Elliott Wave Oscillator and the AlaskanPipAssassin indicator. Don't they repaint??

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Ali

AliT:
Hi,

i would be grateful if you can send me the ' Elliott Wave Oscillator' and the 'Voltychoppy' indicator.

Also, can you tell me how to use the Elliott Wave Oscillator and the AlaskanPipAssassin indicator. Don't they repaint??

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Ali

hello my friend

I happy you have interist in my great systim yes, I make many $$ but sometime not...by general good system

I have problam, indicator is inside chart, i can not take out indicator this, she makes me feel bad, i want to help you my friend I speek to wife and she is happy to because i can not take indicator from chart, i offer you my wife she is not in the chart and perhaps you like i can give you left testical also, it is good for long trade when itchy, wife she is good always and make many bambino for you to

please give me adres, i can send wife wif testical in bottel.

good bye my friend

Overkill

Reason: