Successful Manual System - EA Needed Please

Hi

I have used the following system very successfully for quite a while now. Because I am unable to be at my PC all the time I would appreciate it if someone could create an EA based on this system.

The system only uses two indicators the ADX and the Zerolag Tema 2. Please see the attached chart. Default settings used for both indies. For the ADX I only use the +DI and -DI lines.

Rules for entering a buy: Price must currently be under the Zerolag and ADX -DI must be above the +DI. When the +DI crosses the -DI and is above the -DI we wait for the price itself to open above the Zerolag. As soon as price opens above Zerolag a BUY must be opened. EA must have TP, SL, Lot size etc. If trade goes against us and price opens below the Zerolag the buy order must be closed and a sell order opened. Look at how many pips were lost and the sell order TP must then be the number of pips lost plus 2pips. In other words if we lost 6 pips then the TP on the sell order will be 8pips. If possible a static SL can be built in to protect profit. Lets say Static SL is set to 3pips. If price goes 6pips in our favor and price turns against us EA must close order at 3pips profit.

For a sell order the opposite of above. Hope this makes sense.

Best rgds and Many thanks for any assistance.

Files:

hi, thanks for sharing this method, what settings are you using for the Zero Lag ? Cheers

Youre welcome. I use the default settings which is iPerioda = 144 iPricea = 5

iPeriodb = 21 and iPriceb = 7. Forgot to metion I use it on EURUSD 5min chart only. Have not tested on others. all the best

Exit Strategy?

I didn't see an exit strategy here, and did you come up with this yourself?

Sean

srmiller82:
I didn't see an exit strategy here, and did you come up with this yourself? Sean

some traders use the ADX levels for exit , for exampletrade when the ADX above 16 , follow the trend between 20 and 50 and exit when above 50

EA needed

Hi all,

Can anyone kindly post an EA for "Zerolag Tema 2" here also ?

Thanks

Warmest Regards

Whitetaru