Super winning system needs EA

Hi to all,

I would like if anyone of programmers out there can make for me an EA of the following super strategy:

Price closes above 21ema .Buy x lot. If trade goes to our favor close the trade when the gain is k money. If trade goes against of us and price closes under 21 ema then sell y*x lots. If total (x+y*x) lots now is k money close all. If not and price closes again over 21 ema then buy z*x lots where z>y. If now total of x+y*x+z*x is k money then close all and so on. If someone is able to program this technich i will be very appriciate.

In order to backtested this strategy , we should have as variables

MA, k, y,x,z,m,n, etc

All the best

Files:
example.gif  16 kb

Hi Komis64,

The strategy you explain is a 100% certainty to loos all of your money the moment you get in a consolidating market.

I understand that you place your first steps in trading and you looked to your charts and the idea's start to pop-up how you could make money based on some strategys (combination of indicators and MM).

But people played with these kind of idea's already 100 years ago when they looked to a chart with a 21 EMA (or what ever kind of MA) on it in combination with some Martingale strategy. But don't expect that programmers will program these kind of strategys for you.

Or you will need to learn to program you own strategys or you will need follow other people's EA's without or hardly knowing what the system is about.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Dear iGoR,

Thank you very much for your advises but this system i described previously has make for me enough money as i mainly follow this one this year. Thats why i wonder if someone could make a robot behind this technic.

Anyway

Thanks again

iGoR:
Hi Komis64,

The strategy you explain is a 100% certainty to loos all of your money the moment you get in a consolidating market.

I understand that you place your first steps in trading and you looked to your charts and the idea's start to pop-up how you could make money based on some strategys (combination of indicators and MM).

But people played with these kind of idea's already 100 years ago when they looked to a chart with a 21 EMA (or what ever kind of MA) on it in combination with some Martingale strategy. But don't expect that programmers will program these kind of strategys for you.

Or you will need to learn to program you own strategys or you will need follow other people's EA's without or hardly knowing what the system is about.

Friendly regards...iGoR
Reason: