Market Profile - page 10

Tsar:
These the Last Version TPOCharts...

Profile TF can sett use D1, W1, MN1, Q1, Y1Notice :

Need install Consolas_Fonts ; put in Windows Dir / Fonts
mladen:
I was looking for it ("inc.mqh") but could not find it. We shall have to ask Tsar or somene else that has it to post it

Dear mladen,

I was searchinc.mqh; the Correctly inc. .mqh the Old Version & tested. All of .mqh files didn't Worked, even made my computer Hangs !

I really so sorry... can't Help for these

NOTE :

If you're still got installed MT4 Build 509 then put All of ay-TPOChart.v1.32 filesmy posted, included ay-TPOChart.v1.32.EX4 file.

Theindicator will WORK !

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

I was searchinc.mqh; the Correctly inc. .mqh the Old Version & tested. All of .mqh files didn't Worked, even made my computer Hangs !

I really so sorry... can't Help for these

NOTE :

If you're still got installed MT4 Build 509 then put All of ay-TPOChart.v1.32 filesmy posted, included ay-TPOChart.v1.32.EX4 file.

Theindicator will WORK !

The only inc.mqh file that I found goes like this :

#property strict #import "lib.ex4" int MyCalculator(int value,int value2); #import

And it is, when it comes to that indicator, meaningless

Oh well, one day we shall find it

mladen:
The only inc.mqh file that I found goes like this :
#property strict #import "lib.ex4" int MyCalculator(int value,int value2); #import

And it is, when it comes to that indicator, meaningless

Oh well, one day we shall find it

Hey mladen can v1.32 be rebuild from the files I posted?

doubleR85:
Hey mladen can v1.32 be rebuild from the files I posted?

It can be in build 509 (tested it - so it has all the parts)

Still did not test in in new builds

mladen:
It can be in build 509 (tested it - so it has all the parts) Still did not test in in new builds

Didn't realize your on it already... Please let me know when everything is functional in the new build. Good thing I brought this to your attention, I knew you were the very few who could figure this out.

doubleR85:
Didn't realize your on it already... Please let me know when everything is functional in the new build. Good thing I brought this to your attention, I knew you were the very few who could figure this out.

Build 628 :

But I still have to check some things (it shows same values as in build 509, but I want to make sure). As soon as it is sure it will be posted

Files:
ay.gif  49 kb

Tsar:
I didn't remember. I've this Indie almost 2 years before. I loved ay-TPOChart.v1.32 too. Another value is made the ART of Picture

Yeah mate... the power of that indicator lies in merge function on multi daily profiles. We'll just have to wait and see what mladen can do. I know somebody who has v1.32 mq4 files but won't share it. She kept insisting she'll re-code it her self when she has no clue how to code. I call that having too much "pride" why not just give it to someone who's qualify to do so? We are engaged in forum discussions to help each other out not to hide indicators.

doubleR85:
Yeah mate... the power of that indicator lies in merge function on multi daily profiles. We'll just have to wait and see what mladen can do. I know somebody who has v1.32 mq4 files but won't share it. She kept insisting she'll re-code it her self when she has no clue how to code. I call that having too much "pride" why not just give it to someone who's qualify to do so? We are engaged in forum discussions to help each other out not to hide indicators.

Most of the problems in coding these days is due to metaqotes causing a complete confusion with illogical changed in mql coding language. So, some people need some more time to sort it out what needs to be done.

Anyway, here is the version (all - including the ay-TPOChart-Session.v1.20 - SMTM that could not be compiled even with metatrader 509) that works in new metatrader 4. Try it out and let me know if I missed something in the zip file

Happy trading

Files:

mladen:
Most of the problems in coding these days is due to metaqotes causing a complete confusion with illogical changed in mql coding language. So, some people need some more time to sort it out what needs to be done.

Anyway, here is the version (all - including the ay-TPOChart-Session.v1.20 - SMTM that could not be compiled even with metatrader 509) that works in new metatrader 4. Try it out and let me know if I missed something in the zip file

Happy trading

Thanks for getting this going on the new mt4, I really appreciate this. But there's a couple of bugs and functions missing from 1.32. Theres a pop-up box alert that keeps popping up and when you look back at the previous profile it losses its exactness on the days. Is it possible to add the merge function from 1.32? Like you can combine 3-20 days worth of profiles at once if you know what I mean. Thats what makes market profile unique when you start combining multi balance days.

Thanks alot man!

Files:
gbpusdm30.png  88 kb

doubleR85:
Thanks for getting this going on the new mt4, I really appreciate this. But there's a couple of bugs and functions missing from 1.32. Theres a pop-up box alert that keeps popping up and when you look back at the previous profile it losses its exactness on the days. Is it possible to add the merge function from 1.32? Like you can combine 3-20 days worth of profiles at once if you know what I mean. Thats what makes market profile unique when you start combining multi balance days.

Thanks alot man!

Here is this one without that annoying alert ay-tpochart-session.v1.20_-_smtm.mq4

As of the rest : what merge function? I di not cut out anything from the code, A far as I see when Enable merge profile is set to true it does the work

Reason: