Market Profile - page 9

TPOChart.v102

Finally found what I'm looking for, edited and re-coded by "Frocus". Everything in this indicator is customizable. To fully understand and use this please read "Mind Over Markets/Markets In Profile" by J.Dalton. I will update if there is any changes with the indicator!

Good Trades!

Files:

Tsar:
Customizable Market Profile... Can change the Range Period (Time Frime)

thanks for your great sharing

but whatever change rangecount >10

the number of MP appear in the chart remains the same =10

Anything I missed ?

yylz:
thanks for your great sharing

but whatever change rangecount >10

the number of MP appear in the chart remains the same =10

Anything I missed ?

Hi yylz,

Tested a few menutes ago used Default Setting (changes Value RangeCount only) with MT4 Build 610 and MT4 Build 628 - I didn't found the Problem like yours.

Btw I found something Defferent with the Lines & in Calculation not Correctly like before

It must re-write again for Compatible for MT4 Build 509 above

Attach the +MP.EX4 (compiled with Compiler MT4 Build 509) for tested.

Files:

Tsar:
These the Last Version TPOCharts...

Profile TF can sett use D1, W1, MN1, Q1, Y1Notice :

Need install Consolas_Fonts ; put in Windows Dir / Fonts

Here there are 'the Source'ay-TPOChart.v1.32 indicator

Files:

I still dont' see any value (in terms of profitability ) in the market profile indicators.

Tsar:
Here there are 'the Source'ay-TPOChart.v1.32 indicator

Did you get that from 4shared? Apparently you still need "inc.mqh" file in order to compile it. Unless mrtools or others can figure it out to make it work. I love that indicator, it has so much value. I would rather have v1.32 than v102-6 because of the merge function.

doubleR85:
Did you get that from 4shared? Apparently you still need "inc.mqh" file in order to compile it. Unless mrtools or others can figure it out to make it work. I love that indicator, it has so much value. I would rather have v1.32 than v102-6 because of the merge function.

I was looking for it ("inc.mqh") but could not find it. We shall have to ask Tsar or somene else that has it to post it

mladen:
I was looking for it ("inc.mqh") but could not find it. We shall have to ask Tsar or somene else that has it to post it

Do you think its possible to rebuild all the 1.32 functions using the available ay-TPOChart-Session.v1.20? This has been a topic of frustration from other traders that no one can solve. Here are all the files.

Thank you!

Files:

nevar:
I still dont' see any value (in terms of profitability ) in the market profile indicators.

Yeah... it Correct if you're installed in MT4 Build 610+

These ay-TPOChart.v1.32 indicator will be the Last for use MT4 Build 509 if the Creator didn't Updates again

Post once again the Picturefor Memories (use MT4 Build 509) before will be Historylater ?

Files:

doubleR85:

I didn't remember. I've this Indie almost 2 years before.

I loved ay-TPOChart.v1.32 too. Another value is made the ART of Picture

Reason: