Market Profile - page 13

It surprises me. Traders prefer to focus on indicators of momentum which do not give majors informations instead of working on Profile-tools which give a true EDGE. I mean, seriously, is there anyone to improve the Level Sensor New that I posted last page? Just make some modifications like bar widht, x-day, x-week...and it would be great for ALL Traders. I'd learn MT4-programmation when i'll have some time..

JMFX:
It surprises me. Traders prefer to focus on indicators of momentum which do not give majors informations instead of working on Profile-tools which give a true EDGE. I mean, seriously, is there anyone to improve the Level Sensor New that I posted last page? Just make some modifications like bar widht, x-day, x-week...and it would be great for ALL Traders. I'd learn MT4-programmation when i'll have some time..

It's truly unbelievable in this day of age 2014 and there isn't any great profile indicators for mt4. If you actually think about it profile trading acquires a lot of work doesn't matter if its mp/vp/amvt now I know why 95% of traders fail.

Goodluck!

@JMFX

Thursday, I posted that on my blog :

I found your post about MP vs.VP very interesting

Where's your blog ?

Look forward to learning more from you

JMFX:
Hello everyone,

is there a programmer to modify this indicator :

Volume on Price Level indicator for MT4? @ Forex Factory

Level Sensor New is good but it would be perfect if we can change "bar width"

Thank you.

I would need to know exactly what you meant.

And a noob question: I tried to apply the Sensor Level indicator to a constant volume chart. Does it display the expected histogram based on volume with this tool based on chart bars?

left time bars, right volume bars, period 4/8 - 4/22

Files:
clipboard73.png  31 kb

JMFX:
yylz > ... Ovo > Problem with Lvl new Sensor is that bar size changes with historic size. If I load 100-days, I won't be able to see anth. In fact, Histogramm should be "put" on the righ side of the screen automatically like composite profile on marketscope. A color-option would be great too. On the screen below, you can see the "profile width" option. It allows us to choose the horizontal-size of the profil. Image1 sur H�berger Image Here is my Market Profile-chart on MT4. Srsly, it's almost perfect. Problem is the Volume composite profile which is not optimal but it could'be with some upgrades. Is smne has an idea about WTF's bug? It happens sometime. "And a noob question: I tried to apply the Sensor Level indicator to a constant volume chart. Does it display the expected histogram based on volume with this tool based on chart bars?" I'm sorry but my english isnt really good. I dnt understand your question. See you Image2 sur H�berger Image

Hi JMFX. The problem is that I am a noob with the MP terminology, though I know basics, but it seems not enough. Neither I understand very well your description. I believe that "Bar" means the width of the histogram, but it is hard to guess for me; some terms are unknown to me, like "composite profile on marketscope". I am sorry, I better have to let care of the MP to some better coder.

Hi. Composite Profile on marketscope = Level sensor on FXCM plateforme. In fact, Level Sensor's real name is "Volume Composite". You can have a market profile TPO chart and/or a market profile volume chart. Then you can composite your profiles in order to have a big picture. So, Level Sensor New is a Volume Profile composite. The first picture I posted is the Volume Profile Composite on Marketscope.

Similar to these

resistenzafx.ex4

Files:
res.gif  32 kb

R-Market profile indicator (use number of bars to make it show more data) r-marketprofile.mq4

Files:

Day Trader market in profile

day_trader_market_in_profile.mq4

Reason: