Market Profile - page 5

don't understand it

my understanding is

say, half a day has passed

the yellow line , the statistics, will show us , we should trade the UPPER half or the lower half

but it is still confusing, better draw -and- add some text on the chart to explain

Market Profile for MT4 with VAH VAL

Hii

Anyone has Market profile indicator with Value Area High and value Area LOW ( horizontal lines? )

thanks

Beluck:
market profile indicator

I cant seem to open this MP indicator....I get redirected to IE page refering to MQ4 files.....can anyone help re: this. thanks

Need help to revise MP indicator start time

I am hoping someone with programming experience has the time to revise the start time of the attached market profile indicator. I am in the US....so I would like it to start at 17:00est.

Thanks in advance.

Peter.

Files:

NT indicators

fxcruiser:
This is what I can find on my indicators warehouse. I hope this works for you on MT4. Here is how I use MP, cycle, volume, etc., on NT.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nice chart for ninja trader where did you get those indicators, I would like to use them with NT .Cheers

market profile

hi there i wonder if there is same market profile that count tiks for the weekly period ? i know that market profile is based on 30 minutes but would it be possible to reprogram it to a weekly count to attach the indi to a 4h chart ?

i would appriciate any kind of help

thanx in advance

One more VG market profile indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179512

Market Profile toolset for MultiCharts v6 and higher

Hello Market Profile traders,

if somebody is interested in a Market Profile toolset for daily, weekly, composite and classic MP, search here for more informations:

1st Trading Tools .

Toolset works ONLY in MultiCharts v6 or higher developed by TS Support Trading Software for Backtesting and Automated Trading. Trading Systems Backtesting and Automated Trading. .

Regards,

swiss

Files:
mp_daily.png  204 kb
mp_weekly.png  212 kb
mp_classic.png  162 kb

This is what I can find on my indicators warehouse. I hope this works for you on MT4. Here is how I use MP, cycle, volume, etc., on NT.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

need help...

i have got this market profile indiacator...searched on net to find something about "how to use" it...but cudnt find anything...is there anyone who can basically explain how to make use of it?

Or is it just for giving info?

Files:
Reason: