Market Profile - page 6

Just giving info. It's displaying session opening, closing, highs and lows. Each coloured block represents one session.

Beluck:
market profile indicator

Thanks I've been looking for this indicator everywhere

Here is my contribution to this topic... This will illustrate VAH, VAL, POC... also previous POC's and Virgin POC's (or what I refer to as naked poc's)... For me, MP is a tool not a system... It is simply informative of important past levels and potentially important current levels. To the MP purests this profile would be considered limited.

Regards

Question

Question to Y'all who use Market Profile:

Market profile is a tool not a system? But other tools do you use to in combination with MP to trade? I haven't found anything valuable yet, but I will give a go with divergence trading.

Jolynn

jolynnforex:
Question to Y'all who use Market Profile:

Market profile is a tool not a system? But other tools do you use to in combination with MP to trade? I haven't found anything valuable yet, but I will give a go with divergence trading.

Jolynn

Hi Lolynn,

Any update on divergence trading?

Thanks.

I just want add vwap is it possible?

trendchangetrader:
Here is my contribution to this topic... This will illustrate VAH, VAL, POC... also previous POC's and Virgin POC's (or what I refer to as naked poc's)... For me, MP is a tool not a system... It is simply informative of important past levels and potentially important current levels. To the MP purests this profile would be considered limited. Regards

i love this MP indikator thanks

i just learn about MP

tajul48:
i love this MP indikator thanks i just learn about MP

you are welcome... hope you catch some "pianos"... ie sell the highs, buy the lows... trade from one extreme to the other... "outside in"

Good luck, all the best

trendchangetrader:
Here is my contribution to this topic... This will illustrate VAH, VAL, POC... also previous POC's and Virgin POC's (or what I refer to as naked poc's)... For me, MP is a tool not a system... It is simply informative of important past levels and potentially important current levels. To the MP purests this profile would be considered limited. Regards

Thank you very much.

and I found some nice simple explanation for use. Market profile

Market Profile

Hey guys I'm an old futures trader and am wondering if it is it possible to use market profile on MT4 ?

Reason: