Market Profile - page 16

here the indi as well

huang jin:
/ that is the setting i use ,When i drag the v line to the right in chart a bit further in longer TF , it frozen up .

sorry Mladen ,I make a mistake here ,I mean "When i drag the v line to the left in chart a bit further in longer TF , it frozen up"

huang jin:
sorry Mladen ,I make a mistake here ,I mean "When i drag the v line to the left in chart a bit further in longer TF , it frozen up"

huang jin

Will check, but from your description it can be a simple case of forcing the indicator into endless loo (in that case you have to make sure that the starting and ending time and date are in proper order, otherwise it will not know what to do)

mntiwana:
Re: Market Profile

Hi,

try it now,error removed but few warning exist

mntiwana thanks for update,

but it would be possible to add in ProfileTimeframeInfo H4, H1, 30m, 15m and if possible, you know to make scalping,

and might make VALINES not repinten.

thanks

rohness:

but it would be possible to add in ProfileTimeframeInfo H4, H1, 30m, 15m and if possible, you know to make scalping,

thanks

VALINES will always repaint

rohness:

thanks

Hi rohness,

dear i know nothing about coding matters,just a learner same like you,possibly coders can help you in this.

regards

poster:
VALINES will always repaint

if I know, I know are repainted, but I meant to put a line between cuts or anything that indicated that there was formed primarily to get a referral from your training

Hello

I found this indicator does what I mentioned, the problem is that only 20 candles historical reading, someone could modify it so you can read the historical to a desired amount and if possible add VALINES, you know as ay-MarketProfileDWM. v1.31.rev1 (NMC) .mq4

Thanks and happy holidays and year

Files:
mp.mq4  14 kb
mp.ex4  32 kb

rohness:
Hello

I found this indicator does what I mentioned, the problem is that only 20 candles historical reading, someone could modify it so you can read the historical to a desired amount and if possible add VALINES, you know as ay-MarketProfileDWM. v1.31.rev1 (NMC) .mq4

That will repaint too as the prices change

rohness:
Hello

i need that indicator too.....

but it is to heavy for my PC, i use 2 of that market profiler on H1, +MP period 1440 (daily) with 20rangecount and +MP period 43200 (monthly) with 2rangecount. i apply it on 5pair aaand.... my PC goes freeze :v . please make it lighter and better

Reason: