The best indicators and strategies for Scalping

Hi,

I am doing swing trading as a part time going good as not I wanted to be a FULL TIME trader but before leaving my job I need be armed with full of confidence that I can do trade for living.

so to be a full time forex trader I think I need to be scalper because sitting only on a PC and just looking at the market is not that much excited --exciting thing is only BIG BIG MONEY.

so please share best of your indicators, ideas and links which can help to make BIG MONEY to forex students like me .,.,.$$$

Thank U,

Terry

There is no silver bullet. Each of us has a different idea of 'best' - that's why there are so many indicators!
Let's say I find a system that usually wins $100 and risks $1000 and I'm happy with it. Someone else will say, "No, I don't want to risk so much for so little profit"
Someone else has a system with 2 settings - one with a profit ratio of 3.0 but only trades once a month, another with a ratio of 2.0 (not as good) but trades daily. Some would want the first; others the second.

So, there is no 'best' indicator, no 'best' system, no 'best' setting for a system. "It depends" on too many factors that have different weightings for different people.

What can we do here? We can help you code your indicators (note 'help' - unless you want to pay someone). You'll also find indicators, code you can use, ideas how to trade. Some work, some don't, but it all helps us to get educated.

BTW I'm not involved in any way with any hierarchy here - just a coder learning stuff & trying to help others learn what I know too.

I suggest you start reading http://www.babypips.com/school/

Thanks a lot for all your support Sr. members.,.,.$

basically I am doing swing trading with 2 lots and just increasing my profit with 2nd lot thru scalping and it's really working for me...

TerryTosan:

Thanks a lot for all your support Sr. members.,.,.$

basically I am doing swing trading with 2 lots and just increasing my profit with 2nd lot thru scalping and it's really working for me...

Why change a working strategy? If it works and all operations are based on logical fact you can build an EA
Reason: