Market Profile - page 14

Price band indicator priceband.ex4

Files:
priceband.png  82 kb
priceband.ex4  17 kb

Market_profilex indicator market_profilex.rar

Files:

doubleR85:
It's truly unbelievable in this day of age 2014 and there isn't any great profile indicators for mt4. If you actually think about it profile trading acquires a lot of work doesn't matter if its mp/vp/amvt now I know why 95% of traders fail. Goodluck!

I've just got into this topic of profiling, and I'm in agreement with you on why 95% of traders are failing. They too need to get to grips with this topic and dump those other indicators off their charts!

fareastol:
Hi all

Hereby attached the indicator Level Sensor of Sfen, that has been modified by Mladen and enhanced by me. This indicator allows to calculate POC and Value Area for a target band based on given Market Profile (limited by Bar number, not by Timeframe as usual).

From my view, it's useful in many facets, especially in combined with other cycle indicators, to have different views of the market behavior.

Also note that i'm just amateur in coding. So, please test and kindly give comments to improve if you find any error in coding.

fareastol

Hello, we maked some changes on this indicator.

PHP код: extern bool Date_or_Bars = true; //true-date false-bars

extern datetime Start_calculating_DATE = D'2014.11.14 00:00'; // if Date_or_Bars = true

extern int Start_calculating_BARS = 500; // if Date_or_Bars = false

But sometimes after new build`s it workings not right.

Can you look it?

Gogig:
Hello, we maked some changes on this indicator.
PHP код: extern bool Date_or_Bars = true; //true-date false-bars

extern datetime Start_calculating_DATE = D'2014.11.14 00:00'; // if Date_or_Bars = true

extern int Start_calculating_BARS = 500; // if Date_or_Bars = false

But sometimes after new build`s it workings not right.

Can you look it?

Sorry, I`m new member and can`t correct the messages.

Hi Guys,

I hope you're fine

I wanted to know if you know if an indicator who show the single print on a market profile exists on MT4 ?

Thanks for your answer and merry Christmas

Zilliq

One more version (with some extras) _kg_rdl_pembatas_v4.1.6_kanan_hady_1.ex4

Market profile indicator v1a _marketprofile_v1a.mq4

Files:
mp.gif  58 kb

poster:
Market profile indicator v1a _marketprofile_v1a.mq4

Is this an indicator ou an expert advisor?

rougecajou:
Is this an indicator ou an expert advisor?

rougecajou

That is an indicator

Reason: