Market Profile - page 8

Is it possible to, or is anyone familiar with a simple MT4 indicator that will plot the previous days VAH VAL and POC on the current days chart (preferably if you can select the time of the new day, like new york close to print the next days pivot points)? Just three simple solid lines marked VAH VAL POC like this

Files:
mp.jpg  84 kb

Hi all

Hereby attached the indicator Level Sensor of Sfen, that has been modified by Mladen and enhanced by me. This indicator allows to calculate POC and Value Area for a target band based on given Market Profile (limited by Bar number, not by Timeframe as usual).

From my view, it's useful in many facets, especially in combined with other cycle indicators, to have different views of the market behavior.

Also note that i'm just amateur in coding. So, please test and kindly give comments to improve if you find any error in coding.

fareastol

fareastol:
Hi all

Hereby attached the indicator Level Sensor of Sfen, that has been modified by Mladen and enhanced by me. This indicator allows to calculate POC and Value Area for a target band based on given Market Profile (limited by Bar number, not by Timeframe as usual).

From my view, it's useful in many facets, especially in combined with other cycle indicators, to have different views of the market behavior.

Also note that i'm just amateur in coding. So, please test and kindly give comments to improve if you find any error in coding.

fareastol

Added alerts for levels and minor change in comments.

Customizable Market Profile...

Can change the Range Period (Time Frime)

Files:
mp.jpg  284 kb
mp.zip  17 kb

These the Last Version TPOCharts...

Profile TF can sett use D1, W1, MN1, Q1, Y1Notice :

Need install Consolas_Fonts ; put in Windows Dir / Fonts

Hi Guys,

Does anaybody know if an indicator of Market Profile exists with VPOC, Value Chart AND Initial Balance ?

I find indis (See my graph) ith VPOC and VA but not any indis with Initial Balance on the chart

Thanks a lot for your answer

Zilliq

Files:

Day trader market profile

Files:

tampa:
Day trader market profile

It would be great if anybody can help make POC and VA lines horizontal across the chart. Hopefully thats not too much to ask!

Thank you so much!

doubleR85:
It would be great if anybody can help make POC and VA lines horizontal across the chart. Hopefully thats not too much to ask! Thank you so much!

Never mind! That indicator is too heavy on my mt4. Plus its missing a couple of things compare to TPOchart.

Thanks to "mrtools" for making this compatible with the new upgraded mt4. Just a piece of the puzzle!

Reason: