Harmonic Trading - page 73

Hi air junky,

as a matter of fact you are right some how. cause it is harmonic trading

and the break you mentioned reduce harmony in shape .

But Ideal patterns with complete harmony are rare cause market never move

straight forward . In your picture, fib ratios are very accurate and

it can be a good trade if pattern complete .

Hi Ziko123,

This thread is great. People share their knowledge, systems and indicators for free here.

And because of that this thread is very popular.

Please don't use this thread to promote your commercial indicator.

I have nothing against commercial products.

But we have commercial section here in this forum and you may promote it there.

Everything which is related to the commercial subject should be in commercial section and it will help us to keep this public thread (and forum).

Hi zoo

What do u mean by attaching this colorful pics, without any explanation.

buy ?sell? wait?wer? when?how?

Or maybe I'm wrong and u just want to find a market for your colored zigzag.this kind of attaching pics that u do not mention anything about it and u do not accepts any responsibility about the shapes just means ADVERTISMENT.it is good that u want to sell your indicator but not here and not in this way in fact by this u r spoiling this fantastic topic.already many people has leaved this thread (kamyar,esbee,….)and the topic is dieing because of your activity.also I should emphasize that this thread was one of the best ones in the site of course before this advertisements.

As this topic is an educational topic and not a commercial so if do not stop I'll tell the Admin to bane you and spoiling the thread.

Morning Star,

I have to say, your animosity and hostility has done more to hurt this thread than any posts by Ziko.

He's repliedto a couple of people, pointing them to the thread in the commercial section, and he's posted charts. That's it. Oh, and he's defended himself from you!

If the charts that he posted were made with one of the free indicators, you wouldn't have said anything and we'd all be happy. You made your point, so let it go.

Ziko, here's a suggestion...

Before you post your charts, type the name of the pattern on them and put a little blue box at the end of the pattern to mark the PRZ. Then, nobody should have any reason to moan and groan.

It would be great if we could just get back to a great thread without a fight starting everytime Ziko makes a post.

Keris

Thanks Keris,

The charts has the pattern name in the upper left corner, PRZ is same as "D"

ziko123:
Thanks Keris, The charts has the pattern name in the upper left corner, PRZ is same as "D"

I know, but if you make it nice and big and noticeable, nobody will be able to bad-mouth you.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

0_Harmony_06 - will not show you the historical patterns , as 0_Harmony_05 did.only the last/closses possible pattern.

Cheers.

oic.Thanks.

Morning satr...did you get confirmation that Kamyar has left this link or is he just taking time off from this thread...if he really did leave that is sad...i've been reading alot of threads on different forex forum and this one was the highest quality of all...

MStar ... Man you really went through Ziko's bad calls ... he loves posting and that was driving me crazy, then selling an indicator with pretty colors was the most I could take ! Good Job MStar

Ziko the message is to Relax Man and let Kaymar have a say - I have beed trading Gartleys for 2 years and you have no idea believe me, you should listen a little more to Kaymar, he gave you some good advice !

Pip

Reason: