Momentum indicator - page 3

Thank you

Momentum indicator..

hi..

anyone has this momentum indicator..

Files:
momentum.jpg  52 kb

Momentum with ema

Brilliant site, there is so much information on here I am like a kid in a sweet shop. Wonder if someone could help me out with drawing an Exponential moving average onto a momentum chart, am looking for a 14 period ema, but being able to experiment with the periods would be brilliant. Seems a very baisic thing to do until you try, I am baffled.

Here you go....

I have created a template for you (attached) with this, you just insert your momentum indicator then drag and drop the 'moving average' indicator on top of momentum and in the 'apply to' drop down select first indicators data.

Lee

Files:

Thank you very much Lee.

this forum is brilliant i found exactly what i was looking for!

guys i wanna ask is there is a MTF-momentum ?

about ton in mtf thread

beware

imra7fx:
all element of trading as in LIVE account applies for this contest?

1. no limit on number of trades?

2. no limit on total volume of trades (larget trade 10.0lot and as long as we have margin)?

3. auto trade is allowed?

Haven't you read this?

newdigital:
I think this broker is absolutely unprofessional. This broker is fully unprofessional. The broker provoked the traders for some words and actions and did not follow the rules ...

you'd better save your money sir unless you're pleased to be scammed

mtvortex:
Have you ever thinking of attaching the momentum oscillator on main windows?

You will be amaze of what you will find out..

this thread 4 codes, not picture show - if you don't have code - there is a threads like "Need help identifying indicator"; if you don't want to share it for free or selling it - commercial sections

Reason: