To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 5

sergeev:

Of the parameters in the indicator that you discounted - only MA parameters, colours and currencies used true/false.
I accept the idea about the checkboxes, it works. It will be possible to select the required currencies by ticking them in the list. But that will not be enough!

A little? ) I think you should not overload the indicator, it's already heavy. And if it can draw more than 8 lines, it will become even heavier than it already is.

believe me, it won't. 8 buffers for MT5 is not as hard as for MT4.

ok. let's say we already have an indicator.
What information and trading recommendations can you put on the chart? I have a good idea of how to integrate it with the mt5 and mt4 indicators.

sergeev:

What kind of information and trading tips can you put on the chart?

How about something like this:

>

TheXpert:

How about something like this:

it's not bad, it's warmer already.
The aim is to make a beautiful and useful tool.

It means that the position of the vertical line can be used to display additional information about the bar, e.g. the prices of pairs (say, major).

I mean CCFp

sergeev:

OK. Let's say there is already an indicator.

What information and trading recommendations can you put on the chart? I'm not sure how to use this indicator, but I'm sure it's a good one, so I'll be able to understand how to work with it and use its curves.

Two links to Semyon Semenych's articles and let them smoke the manual.

sergeev:
it's not bad, it's warmer already.
The aim is to make a beautiful and useful tool.

So the tool is already beautiful and useful and quite self-sufficient. It does not need any frills.

I guess I'll have to read the articles myself then. Although I hope you have a lot more experience. And you have a lot of advice.

sergeev:
I guess I'll have to read the articles myself then. Although I hope you have a lot more experience. You've got a lot of advice.

Well, how would you like it? Judging by your preferences expressed at the beginning of the branch, you can not fail to understand that the automation of human activity begins with the form of presentation of information.

You should read the articles before using CC indicators anyway. There are no options here. But it is not a good idea to put trading recommendations into an indicator, such as "buy here and sell there".
Reason: