Harmonic Trading - page 68

thanx kaymar for the input. it has always been appreciated.

maybe a bit late to ask that....but what you mean by PRZ?:) ..didn't find it in my books here

ziko123:
well, posting a chart doesn't mean I or you should trade it, harmonic patterns are about Possible Price Reversal ZONE, u c it is a ZONE not a point, each one including me will use his TA and non TA skills to find when to enter and exit the trade, read "pattern confirmation" chapter in carney's book to understand what I mean, there is no definite set of RULES which confirms price reversal and entry/stop/exit points, every one will come with the rules which suits him, one person can see confirmation in price reversal, another person may not and vise versa

thanks a lot ziko. you answered my question. now you can post pictures as much as you can:)

I know this thread isn't about making calls but learning this technique - I am curious has anyone made any pips using this method .. I havent seen any calls just pretty pictures .. this method seems very difficult to trade on its own. Good work Kaymar but I am not a buyer that this works.

Pip!

fx-bb:
thanx kaymar for the input. it has always been appreciated. maybe a bit late to ask that....but what you mean by PRZ?:) ..didn't find it in my books here

u r welcome

PRZ is Price Reversal Zone.

a zone in which reversing the price is high probable.

kamyar:
hi that extension is Fischer's method extension . level for a movement.that extension u have calculated is extension of BC.

kamyar, i don't know about the fischer's and how does it relate to harmonic trading...

pipmaster:
I know this thread isn't about making calls but learning this technique - I am curious has anyone made any pips using this method .. I havent seen any calls just pretty pictures .. this method seems very difficult to trade on its own. Good work Kaymar but I am not a buyer that this works. Pip!

hi pipmaster

about making pips with this system and it's calls if u see the previous pages u can see some of my positions.i'm not here to advertise.this somehow traditional tarding system has started from 1930s by Garley then J.M Hurst's course was one of the earliest refrences to harmonic trading(1970s). then Larry Pessavneto developed this system more.after him Scott Corney somehow compelted the system.so after many years the system has developed alot and it is one of the best trading systems in any kinds of markets.i said these brief historical points about the system in order to show how accurate a system can be after passing a long time developing proccess

these pics has taken from another board(a persian forex froum)

update of 0_Harmony_05 with source

Hi,

"there are many ways of making money" - and i also can sell my indicators ,but the reason i don't do that,for example - kamyar share with us his knowlege/experience and most credit goes to him and of corse to any user wich contribute to this post.

- this my opinioin and thats why i post source code now,after ziko123 started "sell" his indicator.(so you can see there is nothing special in this indicator, only hours of work)

Cheers.

Files:
a_zz.mq4  7 kb

Hi kamyar, &)

could it be valid pattern ?

Hi,

possible Gartley ?

kamyar:
hi shadow

take a look at this.i personaly trade with this sell setup.

Hi kamyar,

thaks for replay,but i also see almost same picture at EURJPY,except it butterfly and it near weekly H4.

Reason: