Harmonic Trading - page 33

HiSpeed:
Nice to meet you too kamyar, I am not professional in patterns just work my way out and try to get some pips . I'll see if i have something to post in future. I trade H4 and 15 tf .. And only gartley pattern nothing else helps me to catch the

cwave and or 3rd wave of some maybe elliot pattern.

thanks for the nice thread.

hi

u do well.i personally just trade with ab=cd nad butterfly and gartley with ideal ratios.and sometimes i use 3Drives Pattern just for more confirmation.i do not trade base on it.

anyway i'm looking forward to your posts.

kumawat:
Kamyar,

I read this thread and found that it is very interesting and predition works very well.

when i attached indicators i am not getting red colur lines of AB=CD and FE etc like you. is thre any indicator for that or you are ploting it manualy.

And blue /red clour squires for reversal is also making manually or by EA.

i would appreciate your efforts in this thread.

hi

i do all these analisis manually and all shapers that u see on my charts are drawn bymyself manually.no EA no Indicator

How you are ploting white trend line and ------ doted lines.

as u said it is a trend line but i uncheck it's RAY property.

HiSpeed:
Nice to meet you too kamyar, I am not professional in patterns just work my way out and try to get some pips . I'll see if i have something to post in future. I trade H4 and 15 tf .. And only gartley pattern nothing else helps me to catch the

cwave and or 3rd wave of some maybe elliot pattern.

thanks for the nice thread.

hi

u do right.i personaly work with ideal gartley and butterfly and AB=cd just ideal one and i sometimes use 3Drive Pattern for more confirmation but not trading.anyway i'm looking forweard to your posts.

which is the best time frame for AB=CD

kumawat:
which is the best time frame for AB=CD

hi, maybe there is no best TF, the longer the better, i think

SilverB:

1)How many potential setups do you find a week?

2)How may identified potential setups become actual trades?

3) How long can you go with out a trade?

4) You also said you discuss this in a team setting. You can descibe some of the benifits. i.e. spot more trades, keep out of bad ones. Do any of your team members use automated detetection of the patterns.

SilverB

A question that I would like to add is;

5. Do you wait for candle info to enter a trade, or how do you determine to enter a trade when PRZ has been reached.

Thanks.

Reynier

psychology

Thanks for the thread kamyar. I'm curious about the psychology issues involved in trading this system. Specifically one may wait a couple of days for a setup. Then price action at the PRZ is neutral, then one may feel, "I've waited so long for this setup - I have to take the trade".

So some questions about your experience trading like this. These question are not to try copy your style but learn how you deal with these issues.

Time frame you use are D1, H4, H1.

1)How many potential setups do you find a week?

2)How many identified potential setups become actual trades?

3) How long can you go with out a trade?

4) You also said you discuss this in a team setting. You can descibe some of the benifits. i.e. spot more trades, keep out of bad ones. Do any of your team members use automated detetection of the patterns.

I'm happy for any other thread participants who have used these setups to also discuss these issue regarding trading this type of system.

And thanks again. These pattern seem like they will take a while to learn but will be very benificial. I was scanning some charts and I started to see AB=CD everywhere .

regards,

SilverB

Hi,kamyar,

This picture is sure for yesterday. I Think.

The EUR short Target is 1.2285.

Files:

it was good sell setup

here is the result of gbpusd setup that i posted in this thread before

Reason: