Harmonic Trading - page 72

pipmaster:
Ziko You make me laugh ... It is not the price that gave the headfake but your software that keeps changing the levels ...

If you traded your patterns, you would have blown your account !

GBP/JPY from 207.50 to 210.60 (WOW keep shorting it will come true then I (ziko) will tell everyone how good these patterns work)

CHF/JPY 92.15 moved to 92.80

I would not critisize you Ziko if you made trade recommendations and then admitted these patterns dont make money ... but you keep moving your lines then edit your posts and in the end when they finally come good you claim all the Pips ! Sheesh ! Then you try to sell it to us ! Wait I must be

hahaha

Regards

Pip

are u crazy, who will short @207.50 and wait till 210.60, didn't you hear about something called stoploss

ziko123:
if u look at "harmonicanalyzer", the software Scott Carney created, it doesn't define entry/sl/profit, it just scans patterns http://www.harmonicanalyzer.com/features.htm

I had a trial version of an EOD of this program and did not care for it, when I uninstalled the program it deleted DLL's that were required for other programs such as tradestation. I do not recommend anyone trying this program

did Kamyar leave this thread too...

IDK:
ShadowWz, i can get your 05 indicator to work but the 06 shows nothing...not sure why...

Hi,

you need a_ZZ indicator wich is also include with 0_Harmony_05 post.

- i must say ,this indicator is good for learning pattrens not for trading,at least not for newbie - because many people have said here already,it based on zigzag and zigzag is not good in last swing,can be changed any time.

Cheers.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

you need a_ZZ indicator wich is also include with 0_Harmony_05 post.

Cheers.

I have a_ZZ and 0_Harmony_05 from your previous post but 0_Harmony_06 still shows nothing too?

phildunn:
I have a_ZZ and 0_Harmony_05 from your previous post but 0_Harmony_06 still shows nothing too?

still have same problem...

phildunn:

Hi,

then it didn't found any possible pattern - you can increase error param and then it may show you something.

Cheers.

phildunn:

Hi,

0_Harmony_06 - will not show you the historical patterns , as 0_Harmony_05 did.only the last/closses possible pattern.

Cheers.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

0_Harmony_06 - will not show you the historical patterns , as 0_Harmony_05 did.only the last/closses possible pattern.

Cheers.

didn't know that...thanks...

Valid patterns

Hello, this is my first post on this thread. I would greatly like to thank everyone who has contributed. I'm learning a ton and appreciate all the great information.

I hope no one minds, if I ask a question about a pattern that I just recently worked on. (hope the attachment shows up) The way I see it, I think it can be a potential bullish Gartley on the weekly usd/jpy. The X- A/B. & C match up with the proper fibo numbers. As marked lines on my pattern. My main question is, after "C" was met, the currency went down and then back up and broke out of the potential triangle, that would've completed "D". So is this pattern is still a valid for the P.R.Z of 111.40 area?? But appreciate any comments or advice on this pattern, I'm new to trading & will not get offended by any corrections.

Cheers,

Airjunky

Reason: