Need an ea experienced partner

Hey traders, i found this logical mathematic moneymanagement system while working 1 year on it (at least)! It realy works and you can make make a huge amount with it!  I would like to find some traders who have experience with expert advisor and have some quality strategies! If i can add up my money management we will both be in good shape! Looking for partners to trade with not scammers or something! Peace Joker 

This strategie worked on a revers candle stick ea with no serious strategie. If we add a good strategie :) we will be great with earnings! There is hardly a risk but a huge profit :) text me if you want or smth

vortex_pme:
Hey traders, i found this logical mathematic moneymanagement system while working 1 year on it (at least)! It realy works and you can make make a huge amount with it!  I would like to find some traders who have experience with expert advisor and have some quality strategies! If i can add up my money management we will both be in good shape! Looking for partners to trade with not scammers or something! Peace Joker 

This strategie worked on a revers candle stick ea with no serious strategie. If we add a good strategie :) we will be great with earnings! There is hardly a risk but a huge profit :) text me if you want or smth
Why you want to modify on it!
Try it in a real account and get the 49000$ 

vortex_pme:
As i mentioned. I dont want to work alone on it anymore. Need some serious partner and wanna do it that way. 

Why not improve on strategie, nothing bad :)

If i get better strategies i will do more often so its better 

What type of indicators/algorithm your EA is using?

you might as well post it on this thread so any one can help you, first people need to see it, then evaluate the work load.

or you will be forced to hire a developer in the Freelance section.

I'm sure you want free help, or else you will be making profit already with your EA without modifying it, as you said you have deposited $ 1.00 and it made $ 49.00

if you post your EA here your luck will increase.

>> Good luck.

Or you can start a public project on cloud storage so that we can all improve on it.

vortex_pme:

I am interested

vortex_pme:
Screenshot wasnt that good : 

-profit faktor is almost 8.00
- i put in 1.000 dollar and earned 49.000 dollar 
 in one year!!
Max lost was 590 dollar or something ;) just chek out pic

If youbhave good ea and want to work together text me :) 

Joker 

so long to be rich

I think,mostly traders hides their strategies if they find/invent some thing really interesting and they never needs any form of partner if they making money from,they can hire a good coder for several times to upgrade their logic,only it seems the good man asking for two helps,others idea and coding skill or paying partner,but it is all just guessing around till the kind man post that HG and or explain more about the mystery/miserable project :)

mntiwana:

I think,mostly traders hides their strategies if they find/invent some thing really interesting and they never needs any form of partner if they making money from,they can hire a good coder for several times to upgrade their logic,only it seems the good man asking for two helps,others idea and coding skill or paying partner,but it is all just guessing around till the kind man post that HG and or explain more about the mystery/miserable project :)

Smart answer ;-)

Alain Verleyen:

Smart answer ;-)

i love this so give me, give me.

for winning strategy hit me up
Reason: