Harmonic Trading - page 80

here is a nice document about gartley patterns, with exact rules and entry/exit strategy and real trade results

gartley is on page 24

http://www.activetradermag.com/pdf/August-2003_Issue.pdf

Possible bullish AB=CD on 1 HR USDCAD

On daily charts of usdcad, there is a also a bullish completed AB=CD... i posted it earlier...

Files:

nice un-perfect gartley which worked great on EURJPY,H4

Thanks for your new version. It's very usefull.

Coyan

staring from today all the charts I'll post are within a 10% tolerance of the calculations mentioned in this link

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/111/patterny_gartli_i_pessavento..jpg

bearish butterfly, eurusd, daily

bullish butterfly, usdjpy, daily

bullish crab, usdchf, daily

bearish bat on cable

Looks like a bearish bat on cable- going to be looking for a reversal candle to take a positon- but it does look like from the charts Ziko has posted that maybe we are going to be seeing a revesal in the dollars fortune this week- that certainly would highlight just how powerful these patterns really are in forex. As always lets see how we rock and roll, but remember your seeing it here first.

Files:
cable.gif  62 kb

shortwhat:
Looks like a bearish bat on cable- going to be looking for a reversal candle to take a positon- but it does look like from the charts Ziko has posted that maybe we are going to be seeing a revesal in the dollars fortune this week- that certainly would highlight just how powerful these patterns really are in forex. As always lets see how we rock and roll, but remember your seeing it here first.

there ia abearish butterfly on cable but it has a tolerance of 23% so I didn't post it, but here it is

bullish butterfly

now a bullish gartley on usdjpy,daily with a 5% Tolerance

ziko123:
now a bullish gartley on usdjpy,daily with a 5% Tolerance [

Tolerance? Tolerance means the ability to withstand an opposite force. What is the opposite force? continuation of the current trend? So, the pecentage means there is only a 5% chance that the current trend will remain in tact past the previous low?

very interesting...

Reason: