Harmonic Trading - page 70

tohuwabohu:
I think thou that shadow knows that by posting the indicator all forum members can further work on it and improve it. More brains, more wisdom. The indicator was done for members to serve them and help them. mariko

I've nothing against that, but I'm against attacking me in a indirect way, if you want to post then post whatever you want but don't attack others, he should have posted his post without mentioning me at all.

ShadowWz:
Length = 14(for anyone who wish to check)

Hi ShadowWz

Thanks for sharing your indicator. I see that the default value of "Length" is 10, under which circumstances do you have to change it, as you did in your USDJPY example.

Thanks

Reynier

Well done everyone on this thread, my gbp/jpy and chf/jpy shorts really paid off big, thanks to everyone for there hard work in this thread- I think folks are entitled to make money anyway they like whether its by trading or selling indicators/ trading systems. I like the idea of the bullish usd/jpy but I think at the moment the risk reward is not enough to make it a good trade to enter at the moment. But a clear candle reversal pattern on the daily chart would be the minimum I'd look for.

shortwhat:
Well done everyone on this thread, my gbp/jpy and chf/jpy shorts really paid off big, thanks to everyone for there hard work in this thread- I think folks are entitled to make money anyway they like whether its by trading or selling indicators/ trading systems. I like the idea of the bullish usd/jpy but I think at the moment the risk reward is not enough to make it a good trade to enter at the moment. But a clear candle reversal pattern on the daily chart would be the minimum I'd look for.

glad u took the gbp/jpy and chf/jpy shorts, they tanked pretty well

small update

archie:
Hi ShadowWz

Thanks for sharing your indicator. I see that the default value of "Length" is 10, under which circumstances do you have to change it, as you did in your USDJPY example.

Thanks

Reynier

Hi,

now you don't need to change it.

Cheers.

Files:

!!!!!!!!Harmonic Trading or Harmonic Marketing !!!!!

I'm writing this comment to let you all know that I have been following this educational thread from the first post and firs I would like to thank experienced people in this matter and some very good programmers too(I do not want to say any names all are aware that who are the persons).as far as I have seen these recent posts I realized that some guys in the thread who have started his Harmonic Trading learning process from this thread ,now by advertising his indicator is spoiling their educational topic and he has changed it to a market(ebay).it sounds grate and encourage me that I see some persons by following this topic and system has made pips.in my opinion we should respect some people likekamyar,shadowwz,nen and so on(thx again) that share their knowledge and experience with us(for free of course) to help us in order to improve our trading skills. As I said this kinds of activity that some people are doing to find costumers for their own indicator which is not proved it is accurate or not id very bad.in fact they make these experienced to do not teach us more and share their indicators,EA etc. for free.

As Kamyar said in his recent posts the harmonic trading is not only connecting the lines and drawing triangles it has many other important points.as far as I have checked the indicator it works based on a kind of zigzag indicator .so as all know zigzag indicator correct itself all the time consequently a pattern wich is recognized by the indicator with the tolerance of many pips can change to any pattern and it give not us a accurate and right PRZ and many other points.

Summary

Please do not change this topic to a market and a place for arguing about your own product and do not spoil other's efforts. if u want to find a market for your indicator you can go to many other sites and forums that are designed just for this peruse let the topic goes in it's right way.

Thanks

MorningStar

update on the non-perfect patterns which I posted last week and some people didn't like

I believe Patterns don't have to be ideal or perfect especially on high time frames like the daily, + or - 10 pips on the daily quotes can make the pattern ideal or unideal, the pattern itself doesn't mean an automatic trade, one has to use other TA skills to enter the trade with a good reward/risk ratio

Hey

i post this quick most for newbies because of this many month with big range trading based on hour 4 and daily take for example eurusd have we got a rangebreakout and a new etablished uptrend... eurusd will maybe touch the beartrendline starting from 2004 high and 2005 high so im thinking rigt know we will soon get heavy action either if we se a heavey buying scenario or the oposite.Try and check bollinger band weekly Standard settings and monthly just to see what could happen. I know this has nothing to do with the gartley patterns hope it is ok .

sailor

Ziko this has nothing to do with ur indicator but as my experiange so far with zig zag indicators is they are good in a ranging market but very bad in a strong trending market

sailor

Reason: