Harmonic Trading - page 75

to tohuwabohu

hey tohuwabohu

dollar yen has a very important area at 113.40 this is just my opinion ok ! later on this evening (check economic calender) japan is coming out with some figures. So this is not an advertisment but my opinion comes here. if it breaks mentioned level it could probaly make an agresiv sell of. another thing to watch at the charts is the probability of a double bottom(daily charts) also dollar yen has an unfilled gap. it is ur decision and ur risk. I wish u all the best and luck. se my post at page 71.

sailor

good luck ziko with that pattern . u are a funny guy hasnt u realized that the activity in this thread has stopped because of u ? And newbies it is not the time to look at zig zag indicators 1.7940 level is broken and still holding.

sailor

sailor:
good luck ziko with that pattern . u are a funny guy hasnt u realized that the activity in this thread has stopped because of u ? And newbies it is not the time to look at zig zag indicators 1.7940 level is broken and still holding. sailor

I'm entitled to post the charts I like as long as I respect the forum rules and don't insult others like u do

OK i give up!!

hmmmm, food for thought.

Files:

davidl:
hmmmm, food for thought.

at last someone agreed with me

pipmaster:
Quite trading right now tohuw, if you have to reply on other peoples calls !

to all the newbies...leave now...there's a bunch of A-holes still on this thread...be careful what advice you get now...Kamyar hasn't posted anything for a while...i would use the beginning posts only...forget the last week and a half....

ziko123:
at last someone agreed with me

Ziko, i agree and disagree with you. Here are my thoughts, and hopefully this will help out some others out there. I am not hear to start an agruement about what is right or wrong. I just wanted to point out a few things. Again, these are my thoughts. First I follow Carney's rules for patterns. I feel there are plenty of trades out there following Carney's rules of the respective pattern to take. Please take a closer look at my chart, it is not the same as yours. Where i start my x is at a different spot. Your point b is a 80.8 retrace where my point b is a 61.8 retrace. Also, my ab=cd is above yours at 8125. If someone ask me if i think your chart was a gartley i would say no. I would say it is simply a nice abc corrective pattern with the ab=cd being a 61.8 ab=cd. Do i think this is a possible reversal spot, yes. But i would feel more comfortable about going short around 8125 because of the 61 retrace of x to a at point b. So if price reverses tomorrow i'll just start looking for another pattern. No big deal.

So I have probably just started the great gartley controversy again (very beginning of chapter 6 in Carney's book "harmonic Trading of Financial Markets, Volume 1". LOL

As i eluded to above, and i think kamyar mentioned as well, there are plenty of "good patterns" trades to take. I am always constantly reminding myself that trading takes a lot of patience. Were not shooting machine guns were taking sniper shots. Be picky.

GTA,

David

davidl:
Ziko, i agree and disagree with you. Here are my thoughts, and hopefully this will help out some others out there. I am not hear to start an agruement about what is right or wrong. I just wanted to point out a few things. Again, these are my thoughts. First I follow Carney's rules for patterns. I feel there are plenty of trades out there following Carney's rules of the respective pattern to take. Please take a closer look at my chart, it is not the same as yours. Where i start my x is at a different spot. Your point b is a 80.8 retrace where my point b is a 61.8 retrace. Also, my ab=cd is above yours at 8125. If someone ask me if i think your chart was a gartley i would say no. I would say it is simply a nice abc corrective pattern with the ab=cd being a 61.8 ab=cd. Do i think this is a possible reversal spot, yes. But i would feel more comfortable about going short around 8125 because of the 61 retrace of x to a at point b. So if price reverses tomorrow i'll just start looking for another pattern. No big deal.

So I have probably just started the great gartley controversy again (very beginning of chapter 6 in Carney's book "harmonic Trading of Financial Markets, Volume 1". LOL

As i eluded to above, and i think kamyar mentioned as well, there are plenty of "good patterns" trades to take. I am always constantly reminding myself that trading takes a lot of patience. Were not shooting machine guns were taking sniper shots. Be picky.

GTA,

David

I agree, we all know it isn't a perfect gartley by just comparing it to https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/111/patterny_gartli_i_pessavento..jpg but I don't think u get perfect patterns frequently on high time frames like daily, we don't have thousand of stocks to scan through to get perfect gartley, all TA indicators points we are in overbought situation on GBPUSD,USDCHF,EURUSD and a reversal is imminent, the un-perfect/perfect harmony patterns just give us more confirmation and confidence of this reversal

and I agree with u about the abc correction, the green line in the following chart is @1.8135 very close to ur 1.8125, II is the impulsive wave, abc is the correction, reversal should be around the green line @1.8135

About this Thread Kamyar and Ziko

I used to be mostly passive within this thread here that used to be excellent until about some weeks ago. And I have studied both Kamyars posts with his excellent attachment examples until then. And I noticed those "fine and colorful pics" done by Ziko.

I remember when Ziko once asked for the original Harmonic Tading codes. He got all of them from Foreveryoung some time ago, And this for free!!Imagine..for free!. After that he was asking for some more informations. And he received everything, for free. I do not know where he is from. But what I see here is that Kamyar was somehow chased away recently.

All guys who contributed their most valuable indicators and comments about Harmonic Trading helped us really a lot. I can say, this was kind of a Gold Mine and still is. What I mean isn't just the tremendous background of money making. No, it's more. It is the fact that these guys here who contributed their substantial part have done this in an ethical clean way I admire deeply. Thank you all!

I am sad to realize Kamyar isn't between us anymore. My feeling tells me that he disappeared because of ethical thoughts that came up into his mind.

He couldn't stand this disgusting upcoming Cash Mentality created by some wretched creatures who lacking of sure instinct.

Man, you are absolutely Off Topic here. Why don't you just open another thread with your own headline!? And your own ethical way of life there. Please leave this harmed thread to have it blossomed again to it's old awsome standard. I think Kamyar and his thread has deserved it.

Reason: