Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 10

lasso:

Of course I can and I always take responsibility for my statements if I dare to assert something.

For example today and here

Can you prove your claims?

Stop trolling. If you don't believe me, check it out. It checks out in five minutes.

paukas:
Stop the trolling. Checks out in five minutes.

Yes. Times....

Nowadays trolls call for evidence-based discussion and reasoned assertions.

The troll class is degenerating. Keep them safe!!!

That's the end of the altercation.

But your proof is eagerly awaited...

lasso:

Yes. Times....

Nowadays trolls call for evidence-based discussion and reasoned assertions.

The troll class is degenerating. Keep them safe!!!

That's the end of the altercation.

But your proof is eagerly awaited...

I don't have to prove anything to you, sweetheart. I don't have to. I'm not the only one who has.

Read it, there's even a timetable and don't buzz.

Tantrik:

He got unbanished for nothing, didn't he?
Not for nothing. He's doing a lot of good. Identifying spider pests and complaining about them to the administration. :))

paukas:

I don't have to prove anything to you, my dear fellow. I don't have to. I'm not the only one who's been watching.

Read it, there is even a chart and do not buzz.

)) How nice to touch the greats(Igonter)!!!!.

Even years after they found and have long since worked out a pattern.

sever30:
    ...as usual, fight and flight...

It's disgusting! Do you believe it? No?

Littering a proper branch.

Suggestion: Let's clean up after ourselves! Let's clean up the mess.

I'm waiting for confirmation of the authors of the posts

lasso:

)) How nice to touch the greats(Igonter)!!!!

Even years after the pattern they found and have long since worked out.

This is exactly the kind of thing that was asked to give as an example. A tried and tested one. So I did. Do you read the thread?

paukas:
      That's exactly the example you were asked to give. A proven one. So I did. Do you read this thread?

I do.

And that's why I asked for a statistical breakdown of the pattern you found, do you understand?

That's what you should have written, Egonter found.... used.... etc.

Sorry if I misinterpreted your statements. But, agree, I'm right about something. ;-))

You are a liar.

lasso:

I'm reading.

And that's why I asked for a statistical breakdown of the pattern you found, do you understand?

That's what you should have written, Egonter found.... used.... etc.

Sorry if I misinterpreted your statements. But, agree, I'm right about something. ;-))

Wrong. You started trolling for nothing out of personal animosity. There was no reason at all.

You're still lying when you say "found by you". Not good.

paukas:

It's even harder to call it a cat when you step on it (c)

It is possible to build a system on the price speed.

Well, it is so - the patterns repeat on history and the price speed determines the TF where and when these patterns appear, the appearance of a new extremum and the change of price speed is a good clue about the change of market situation, for manual trading the Momentum and the slope angle of bars on the TF acts as a speed indicator

As for the sabotage: What I have called speed, in fact, is valotility, liquidity or market dynamics, as you like it, for the trader who looks at the charts every day, price change is not a problem, but for automated systems, the selection of parameters for market analysis usually "comes out" in the fitting on the history

They don't have any idea what to do with them because they do not have any idea what to do with them.

Reason: