Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 41

WSS 9.4.2 has been release!

I've compare with our Dolly Open Graphics (#10). Now WSS using Daily Open to Calculate Buy/Sell area instead pivot open.

There you go! WSS programmer keep in touch Dolly Thread to improve their system

kaspirano:
i saw you you've been trading with CCI, nice bro...:) what about with Akuma BB Squeeze w/CCI have a nice weekend.

I will try it, tks. !!!

ANCOLL:
Once Brain trend being copied by WSS became WSS 9.1

(you can take it free, I have posted )

Then WSS being copied became Dolly 1st clone

The improvement of Dolly 1st clone gave birth to Dolly 2nd Clone

Now, Dolly 2nd clone being copied became WSS 9.4.2

(Don't The WSS owner have a faith with their own system?? ...LOL )

The War of the clones... LOL

so it means the intention WSS takes advantage of things free

poor WSS...

WSS may be changed the name for the next released be WSC (Wait See and Copy)

Brain Trend or ASCTrend

There is Other filter combination & Dolly

AQUILEZ:
There is Other filter combination & Dolly

can you highlight which one the +ve/-ve filter buy/sell area.

Audio alarm please

Hi Hymmns, CJA

The Dolly10 is great. I have been trading about one month with great success could you please if possible add audio alarm with pop off windows when the price approaches a buy or sell area

Regards Skydart

skydart:
Hi Hymmns, CJA

The Dolly10 is great. I have been trading about one month with great success could you please if possible add audio alarm with pop off windows when the price approaches a buy or sell area

Regards Skydart

Off course! just wait my Dolly #11 release.

Thanks again

hymns:
Off course! just wait my Dolly #11 release.

Thanks again

Skydart

skydart:
Hi Hymmns, CJA

Regards Skydart

Hi Skydart

I have just added ALERTS to the BUY/SELL Levels on Dolly #10 - give it a test and let me know what you think, it has an ALERT ON/OFF function as well. I have set it to give a warning just before the LEVEL is reached, I tested it briefly and it seemed to ALERT OK

You will find the indicator on POST#2

cja

Smaller text

Dolly is keeps getting better with time ... now it looks amazing … the problem my trading screen is too busy with dolly and other indicators … I wonder is it possible to squeeze all the text in a small square on top right !! … I want the area where it says sell zone and down be empty , if possible !! … and on dolly time ( chart ) the colors between the trading times showing the target to be removed, please ! but keep the text for the target only remove the colors … I am sorry it seems like I am smashing a whole nice looking system but I would love to have Dolly system with the other indicators I am using

Regards ...

Alan

Reason: