Harmonic Trading - page 479

zigflip:
Ryu you did post KorHarmony but in ex4 file compile, can you please post mq4, as there is some pattern missing but some extra from main version, needs combining

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I posted four versions of KorHarmonics, v6.7.9test, v6.7.11, v6.7.13 and v10.1. v6.7.13 is officially the latest and final version of KorHarmonics for public. You can simply seek for the latest version so that you can get what you want. A TSD member posted decomplied version of v6.7.13, which I think it's a test version, you can find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588.

Synapse:
FX Groundworks harmonics indi were just based on ZUP and Kor .. I read some reviews of them from the net.

Maybe their latest version, which is V4, is based on ZUP and Kor but the ones I posted are totally based on ZUP, I mean modified version. They must not put "copyright FxGroundWorks" but "Nen".

Hi There Ryu Shin,

Just a quick question please.

What patterns have you found ``most reliable`` in various versions of Zup, original and modified versions and or in KorHarmonics?

I know its a difficult one.

Kind regards

Blueocean

zigflip:
This one has extra 121 patterns, which is what I want to add back, maybe they can add to Zup though? I am not sure how extra 121 differ from the 121 in normal version but it is finding more of them, that can highlight a scalp point if you were thinking unsure.

What do you mean by extra 121 patterns? Did you used to have one that had extra 121 patterns? Why do you not have it anymore? Good news is sir grandeavus will add korhamonics 121 pattern to the next version. I'm excited and waiting for it. ZUP_v135 has 121 pattern too that works fine.

Files:
nzdusdm15.png  73 kb

blueocean:
Hi There Ryu Shin, Just a quick question please. What patterns have you found ``most reliable`` in various versions of Zup, original and modified versions and or in KorHarmonics? I know its a difficult one. Kind regards Blueocean

That really is a tough question to answer to. I can't decide which one is the most reliable pattern. I try to find a reason to open a position whenever and no matter what pattern shows up. But I have to say that my favorite patterns are classic patterns. These days I've been digging 121 pattern. It became my favorite. What about you? what patterns have you found "the most reliable"?

zigflip:
Grandaevus, you recommend 0.5 maybe 0.7.... What is I have 0.7; 0.9; 0.12 respectively for the three settings? Does leg dev and time dev both affect D box limits on time axis? regards

Absoutely. Please read post # 4453 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page297

grandaevus:
Absoutely. Please read post # 4453 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page297

Hi grandaevus,

How can I disable the Fib line in 113_swv57 version ?

Many Thanks !

Files:
aaa_3.png  93 kb

alam313:
Hi grandaevus,

How can I disable the Fib line in 113_swv57 version ?

Many Thanks !

DrawFibonacciExpansion= false;

poruchik:

That's not v135, is it? Cuz it says "ONE 2 ONE". v135 says "121".

Reason: