Harmonic Trading - page 482

Durdu Sindrom:
hi man i used a indicator similar to this and it's not that good. by the way could you post an updated template if it is not to much to ask? thank you and many pips to you sir

Yea I immediately took that out lol. It was just distracting ;P Alright here's the updated template. ZUP indicators that are used in the temp are v135 ALL HL 113, v123, v122, v120 NEN STAR, v117, v135 ALL NEXT (ALL NEXT is optional), and FxGroundWorks ZUP. Other indicators are KorHarmonics v.6.7.13 mq4 version, sup-res3, SS_SupportResistance_v04b, CCI and RSI. I will keep tweaking my settings i.e. the settings and indicators in the temp may be different very soon from my current settings. You guys should tweak it for your own taste too if you want. Happy harmonic trading

Files:

RyuShin:
Yea I immediately took that out lol. It was just distracting ;P Alright here's the updated template. ZUP indicators that are used in the temp are v135 ALL HL 113, v123, v122, v120 NEN STAR, v117, v135 ALL NEXT (ALL NEXT is optional), and FxGroundWorks ZUP. Other indicators are KorHarmonics v.6.7.13 mq4 version, sup-res3, SS_SupportResistance_v04b, CCI and RSI. I will keep tweaking my settings i.e. the settings and indicators in the temp may be different very soon from my current settings. You guys should tweak it for your own taste too if you want. Happy harmonic trading

thank you sir i'll try to tweek it if it is necesary but i doubt it cos you're good on that.I apreciate your time making this template and all your input and advice man. thank you again. much respect for you and wish you many many pips.

RyuShin:

Moreover, could you set the ZUP indicators for the multi-time frame ? Any setting your have tried.

Many Thanks !!

RyuShin:

Hi RyuShin,

Any reasons for you to include so many ZUP version in your template ?! Can we just use v135 ALL HL 113 that is enough for the all 35 patterns as below ?!

Thanks !!

{"Gartley", "Bat", "A Alt Shark", "A Nen STAR", "Butterfly 113",

"Butterfly", "Crab", "A Shark", "new A Cypher", "LEONARDO",

"A Butterfly", "A Crab", "Shark", "new Cypher",

"A Gartley", "A Bat", "Alt Shark", "Nen STAR",

"Alt Bat", "Deep Crab", "Black swan", "121",

"max Bat", "max Gartley", "max Butterfly", "? 121",

"WHITE SWAN", " 200", "3 drives", " 3 drives",

"TOTAL 1", "TOTAL 2", "TOTAL 3", "TOTAL 4", "TOTAL ***"};

alam313:
Hi RyuShin,

Any reasons for you to include so many ZUP version in your template ?! Can we just use v135 ALL HL 113 that is enough for the all 35 patterns as below ?!

Thanks !!

You can just use one ZUP for your taste. I let them come up because when they come up it may be a chance to trade. I don't trade every pattern. But I test every pattern. This is just me.

alam313:
Moreover, could you set the ZUP indicators for the multi-time frame ? Any setting your have tried. Many Thanks !!

You could set it up. Read here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588.

alam313:
Hi RyuShin,

Thanks !!

This is why I use different versions of ZUP instead of only one version. More opportunities, more risk too.

Files:
audusdm5_3.png  78 kb
audusdm5-1.png  56 kb

RyuShin:
You can just use one ZUP for your taste. I let them come up because when they come up it may be a chance to trade. I don't trade every pattern. But I test every pattern. This is just me.

I see....

Thanks !!

From the graphic above, I am confusing the signal is generating by which indicator ...^^

Files:
audusdm5_4.png  126 kb

alam313:
From the graphic above, I am confusing the signal is generating by which indicator ...^^

From top, v135, v123, v122, v120, v117 and ALL NEXT.

Reason: