Harmonic Trading - page 472

Mike_Mike:
thanks bro , i have a little question here ,zigzag lines are based on HIGH and LOW so the close and open should not matter right ? i see a pattern of AB=CD on EUR/USD daily on AxiTrader metatrader however i can't see it on FXCM even though the settings are the same on zup113wsv57 .

Have you changed time settings ?

FridayLastM1BarOpenTime = "N/A";

SundayFirstM1BarOpenTime= "N/A";

SundayFirstH4BarOpenTime= "N/A";

Mike_Mike:
here is the screenshot ( 100+ pips already from the close of the last daily candle )

here is the indicator ex4 and mq4

please consider looking into their 121 patterns as i find them most profitable

What are the settings for this Kor setup Mike? Thanks..

RyuShin:
USDJPY M5. As for scalping, look what happened.

For the second chart, can you show us how to set for the two white parallel line?

Thanks

holyskychen:
For the second chart, can you show us how to set for the two white parallel line? Thanks

I can't really spell that out for you because I'm still trying to find out how to deal with NEXT pattern (or Henry pattern) but here's my idea.

Files:

USDJPY M30. Hit the target 170pips.

Files:

Harmonic patterns have been working very nicely on NZDUSD (M30) past couple of days.

Files:
nzdusdm30.png  88 kb

Hi, gold h1 harmonic status

Files:
xauusdxh1.png  60 kb

johnwattcorp:
Hi, gold h1 harmonic status

Hi, do you have any rule to trade black swan? Do you trade whenever it comes up?

Hi,

I'm waiting 1360 to enter buy, my think. Is it true or not RyuShin?

I'm beginner to learn Harmonic trade.

johnwattcorp:
Hi, I'm waiting 1360 to enter buy, my think. Is it true or not RyuShin? I'm beginner to learn Harmonic trade.

I was just asking because I don't have a ground rule to deal with black swan. Since you're waiting to open a position with black swan, I figured you might have some rule to deal with black swan. I'm a beginner too my friend.

Reason: