Harmonic Trading - page 476

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v135wsv05.mq4

MaxMin = false;

maxBarToD = 150;

missed a few updates I think, so glad to see this 135wsn05 new coupe!

Powerful achievement, a sharp tool to trade maximal success. Thank U.

AUDUSD M15 long 75 pips.

Files:
audusdm15.png  77 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD M15 long 75 pips.

Hi Ryushin,

AUDUSD daily chart.....number of pips in declines are the same.....and this time???..may be!

Files:
audusd_3.gif  137 kb

carbonmimetic:
Hi Ryushin, AUDUSD daily chart.....number of pips in declines are the same.....and this time???..may be!

Possible Btw Henry, I'm really getting to dig the equidistant channels. It doesn't work all shapes of Henry (NEXT) pattern but it works great.

Files:
audusdm5_2.png  63 kb
usdjpym15.png  61 kb
eurusdm5_3.png  76 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD M15 long 75 pips.

nice one man can you please tell me what zup detected that one and the settings for it? thank you and many pips to you sir

Durdu Sindrom:
nice one man can you please tell me what zup detected that one and the settings for it? thank you and many pips to you sir

That was formed by v120. Setting is the same as the latest temp. You should see the pattern if you use the temp.

if i remember well there was a dashboard, a mod of the Zup indicator, where all the Time Frames and all the crosses are visible in the same time

anybody know where i can download it?

if i remember well there was a dashboard, a mod of the Zup indicator, where all the Time Frames and all the crosses are visible in the same time

anybody know where i can download it?

RyuShin:
That was formed by v120. Setting is the same as the latest temp. You should see the pattern if you use the temp.

I did use the last template and it still doesn't show ( zup 120 nen star 575kb one right?)

RyuShin:

I did use the template but it still doesn't show it.

120 nen star 575kb one right?

Reason: