Harmonic & Time - page 16

the indicator you currently uploaded didnt detect any pattern so far. some are invalid.

poruchik:
for quick time control usesection 2

red triangle (34-25)= 34 bars down & 25 bars up

Yellow triangle (21-39) 21 bars down & 39 bars up

34+25-59

21+39=60

have a nice day

i will try this. this is good

harrymonic:
the indicator you currently uploaded didnt detect any pattern so far. some are invalid.

Try this, If something is wrong please attach a picture also. ( Zigzag is forced to find all possible setups for the last leg)

Default Setup for

FibonacciDeviation=0.10;

TimeDeviation = 0.10;

But you can change it from ______________3_____________ = "Parameters for Gartley Patterns";

zup_v134navarro200v02.mq4

Files:

grandaevus:
Try this, If something is wrong please attach a picture also. ( Zigzag is forced to find all possible setups for the last leg)

Default Setup for

FibonacciDeviation=0.10;

TimeDeviation = 0.10;

But you can change it from ______________3_____________ = "Parameters for Gartley Patterns";

zup_v134navarro200v02.mq4

the indicator you uploaded calculates the ratios, but does not pick up the pattern.

attached are the images.

the first one is the ZUP that poruchick uploaded.

the second is the one you uploaded

Files:
ind1.jpg  88 kb
ind2.jpg  91 kb

@poruchick

in the indicator can you integrate the prz box to define the time zone of the pattern?, and also make an extra line at the center to define the 200& time?. so the limit of the box in terms of X axis is defined by the 190 and 210 time extension. see image.

thanks bro.

Files:
prz_box.jpg  113 kb

harrymonic:
the indicator you uploaded calculates the ratios, but does not pick up the pattern.

attached are the images.

the first one is the ZUP that poruchick uploaded.

the second is the one you uploaded

ındicator searches all possible setups for the last leg only

As seen in the picture a new leg has been formed. This is why it doesn't show the pattern because pattern has been completed already.

Files:
zup1131_1.gif  30 kb

An other chart.

EurJpy Weekly

Indicator now detects the pattern (it detects it in the daily also) since market is still in the current leg.

Files:
zup1131_2.gif  42 kb

AHH! ok, got it! i will try in now in backtest thanks

grandaevus:
An other chart.

EurJpy Weekly

Indicator now detects the pattern (it detects it in the daily also) since market is still in the current leg.

its now working! can you add an alert to it?

man! this pattern really kicks price. testing it, and its the most accurate pattern i have tried so far!! beats off bat which was my favorite. i noticed something. important, im messaging it to you personally.

Reason: