Harmonic Trading - page 236

to Tradewiser... Alow DLL imports

tradewiser:
Hi,

When I put the ZUP 81 indicator in my chart nothing happens at all. No lines at all. I tried to recompile indicator but still no luck. I am using Apari UK MT version 223. Can anyone help please?

thanks

wal

Hi Wal again, I posted before about the unRur, I think I understand your question now, when you put the indicator on, under Common, you need to check mark "Alow DLL imports"... thats it, happy trading... Moshe

Hello Guys,

Previously, I had mentioned that I was trying to find out, how in the WRR_INFO or ZUP indicator, that I can save the price of point X, A, C, D into variables so I can do other things with these price points.

I have been ripping out my hair and still do not know how to get these values, but they MUST be there because there are points draw and zigzags all around these and fib messurements.

Im now on my knees bagging. I have a fully developed EA using ZUP/WRR info that I've created that has SOO many features, but instead of using limits or trailing stops for projections, I would REALLY like to know how to save these X, A, C, D points into variables so I can use these as targets.

Please , please please... any info is appreciated!

Which ZUP indicator works on the current MT4 ??? I have tried zup v82 v81 and 78 none of them appeared in the custom indicators tab...

and yes i put them in the correct folder ???

Benjiz:
Which ZUP indicator works on the current MT4 ??? I have tried zup v82 v81 and 78 none of them appeared in the custom indicators tab... and yes i put them in the correct folder ???

Read the description.

It is necessary to include application DLL.

Aud/usd

Hi,

I am relatively new to harmonic trading and am finding the setups to be very fascinating.

I have been looking at the Aussie on the daily. It looks like a 3 to the top setup.

1st - 23 march

2nd - 2 april (distance 8 bars)

3rd - 14 april??- today.

so i would be looking to short at around 7360 level which would be the upper trendline connecting the previous highs. (is also near 200ma)

looking for some input from more experienced traders here. am i analysing this correctly? how do you determine a stop on this type of setup and tp target?

reply appreciated within the next 65 pips!!!!

AUD/USD - Daily Bearish Butterfly

Training proposed only. Do not trade with real money. Use your demo account.

rsmelan:
Training proposed only. Do not trade with real money. Use your demo account.

Thanks

To learn!

Cad/Jpy

Is this a three dives to the top pattern?

Note the exact fibo levels.

What would typically be the downside target? Is it the beginning of the first dive up?

Files:
cj101.gif  23 kb
Reason: