Harmonic Trading - page 474

johnwattcorp:
How is your black swan rules? Which fibo level to enter trade?

Like I said I don't have any ground rule to deal with black swan. I'm still studying the pattern. Check this out https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page246. Scroll down and you can find fibonacci ratio of the swan pattern.

Thanks, I'm looking

grandaevus:
Have you changed time settings ?

FridayLastM1BarOpenTime = "N/A";

SundayFirstM1BarOpenTime= "N/A";

SundayFirstH4BarOpenTime= "N/A";

outsource i did , do you see AB=CD on EURUSD daily ?

NZDUSD H1 black swan. Maybe I'll wait for it to go down more to let it create divergence and then enter. NZDUSD is on a strong down trend I think. So is AUSUSD.

Files:
nzdusdh1.png  83 kb

alam313:
Thanks for your sharing !!

Would you use another indicators or methods to confirm the Harmonic Signal ?!

As there are so many patterns signal, which one is your favor to trade ?!

if you are talking about scalping i only use 121 , if you are talking about normal trading i prefer 121 simply because it goes with the current trend unlike other patterns that are based on reversals , 121 is the most profitable pattern i'v had so far , the good things about it are

- signal with current trend

- very small SL

- easy to confirm as it usually happens are supports and resistance

Synapse:
What are the settings for this Kor setup Mike? Thanks..

default settings of Kor , i attached it in my last reply

Mike_Mike:
if you are talking about scalping i only use 121 , if you are talking about normal trading i prefer 121 simply because it goes with the current trend unlike other patterns that are based on reversals , 121 is the most profitable pattern i'v had so far , the good things about it are - signal with current trend - very small SL - easy to confirm as it usually happens are supports and resistance

Hello Mike, could you expand on "signal with current trend"? I'd like to comprehend clearly. Do you mean it in scalping too?

RyuShin:
NZDUSD H1 black swan. Maybe I'll wait for it to go down more to let it create divergence and then enter. NZDUSD is on a strong down trend I think. So is AUSUSD.

Nzdusd is touching a very major trend line the has been holding since 2010 also touching 200SMA on weekly , so there is a very good chance for reversal , but for now i wouldn't jump in too early trying to catch the big move , i'l wait for at least 2 Green candles on daily and then start looking for buy signals , after a strong down trend like this the price back up will be a bit slow and will have a lot of correction on the way and that will give us a lot of patterns to trade with the up trend . for now don't stand against the army of bears even on 1M chart

hi all,

in the ZUP, is it possibile to have the Bullish pattern in blue and the Bearish pattern in red?

Mike_Mike:
Nzdusd is touching a very major trend line the has been holding since 2010 also touching 200SMA on weekly , so there is a very good chance for reversal , but for now i wouldn't jump in too early trying to catch the big move , i'l wait for at least 2 Green candles on daily and then start looking for buy signals , after a strong down trend like this the price back up will be a bit slow and will have a lot of correction on the way and that will give us a lot of patterns to trade with the up trend . for now don't stand against the army of bears even on 1M chart

Thanks Mike, that's very informative. You say "I'll wait for at least 2 Green candles on daily and then start looking for buy signals", do you mean by buy signals with harmonic patterns or without?

Reason: