Harmonic Trading - page 478

forexpro4.5:
Hola Ryu Shin, can you post your updated template + zup I want test, please... Regards.

Hola amigo, I will post it soon. How's 1.4t temp treats you? I wanna hear opinions from those who use the temp so that I can try to polish my settings. Thanks.

if i remember well there was a dashboard, a mod of the Zup indicator, where all the Time Frames and all the crosses are visible in the same time

anybody know where i can download it?

RyuShin:
Hola amigo, I will post it soon. How's 1.4t temp treats you? I wanna hear opinions from those who use the temp so that I can try to polish my settings. Thanks.

mostly it works great sir. but as i said earlier some patterns don't show like the pics you post.

i am verry gratefull for your input and templates.thank you again and many pips to you sir.

Do you guys remember FxGroundWorks? I posted their version of ZUP a while ago. I found a different version of theirs. I tested it and I concluded that it's not good for me. It doesn't detect a pattern often. It doesn't even allow me to change maxdepth. Anyways some of you may find it useful so here it is. Try if interested.

Files:
fxharmv3_c.mq4  302 kb
fxharmv3_c.ex4  340 kb

Durdu Sindrom:
mostly it works great sir. but as i said earlier some patterns don't show like the pics you post. i am verry gratefull for your input and templates.thank you again and many pips to you sir.

Thank you for your opinion.

didjeridoo:
if i remember well there was a dashboard, a mod of the Zup indicator, where all the Time Frames and all the crosses are visible in the same time anybody know where i can download it?

I think you talking not Zup but KorHarmonica "monitor" hmm can't remember exact name

RyuShin:
Do you guys remember FxGroundWorks? I posted their version of ZUP a while ago. I found a different version of theirs. I tested it and I concluded that it's not good for me. It doesn't detect a pattern often. It doesn't even allow me to change maxdepth. Anyways some of you may find it useful so here it is. Try if interested.

Ryu you did post KorHarmony but in ex4 file compile, can you please post mq4, as there is some pattern missing but some extra from main version, needs combining

Grandaevus, you recommend 0.5 maybe 0.7.... What is I have 0.7; 0.9; 0.12 respectively for the three settings? Does leg dev and time dev both affect D box limits on time axis?

regards

zigflip:
Ryu you did post KorHarmony but in ex4 file compile, can you please post mq4, as there is some pattern missing but some extra from main version, needs combining

This one has extra 121 patterns, which is what I want to add back, maybe they can add to Zup though? I am not sure how extra 121 differ from the 121 in normal version but it is finding more of them, that can highlight a scalp point if you were thinking unsure.

FX Groundworks harmonics indi were just based on ZUP and Kor .. I read some reviews of them from the net.

Reason: