Harmonic Trading - page 379

Bullish Perfect AB=CD on AUDUSD H4(maximum fib deviation %5)

Files:

I already in GBPJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD. Eyes on nzdchf, audchf, nzdjpy, gbpaud.

Bullish Real AB=CD on NzdUsd H4 & D1 (maximum fib deviation %5)

Files:

Zup_135NCE,Bullish form:

2013-05-01,GBPUSDH4,Bearish Pans 78611282288 Shark.

MacPan:
2013-05-01,GBPUSDH4,Bearish Pans 78611282288 Shark.

Can you please share the modified NCE with the new patterns ?

grandaevus:
Bullish Black Swan on AudUsd H4 & D1 (maximum fib deviation = %5)

Hi Grandaevus,

Has the version with Black Swan been released ?

Also, how difficult is to add custom patterns to your modified code ? I know you're not keen to incorporate some of the less proven patterns (i.e anti) but i find a couple extremely useful and tradable and would love to incorporate them into your version. Is it as simple as copy/pasting one of the other patterns and altering their retracement values ? Or is there more than meets the eye ?

Many Thanks Grandaevus

Ok guys I want to share with you my new strategy of using Harmonic Patterns along with Bollinger Bands .

I have done a lot of back testing on it , also i did 45 trades on demo account and only 4 hit stop lost and this is (91% success) . . Now i don't want you and myself to get all excited about it because 45 trades are not large enough to place hope on , we'll need at least 500 trades and then take the average , so if you guys are interested maybe we can start testing together .

i'll post some examples in other comment , so the strategy is like the following :

1- for a Bearish Pattern , the Price has to break above the upper bollinger band ( opposite for Bullish )

2- only enter when price go below the upper bollinger band ( opposite for bullish )

3- SL is must be set exactly at the HIGH of the candle that made the pattern (opposite for bullish)

4- TP 1 : the middle bollinger band , TP 2 : the second bollinger band

Here is an example :

- Bearish Pattern after break of Upper band , TP 1 and 2 Hit

- Bullish Pattern after break of Lower band , TP 1 take

Files:
h4.png  85 kb

I don't know if this is the best place for share entry and exit strategies.

But if done, can you tell us more info? TF you use? bollinger parameters? pairs?

I think is better to open a new topic like " entry and exit strategies for harmonics patterns"

Reason: