Harmonic Trading - page 386

EURGBP M15 long 50 pips.

Gbpusd h4.

Dear Ryu, may I know the indicators and the values you use for your chart posting? Thank you.

Regards ,

CY

chrisyeap:
Dear Ryu, may I know the indicators and the values you use for your chart posting? Thank you.

Regards ,

CY

Hello, do you mean all the indicators I use or only harmonic indicators? What do you mean by the values I use for chart positing?

Hi guys, been trading harmonics for about a year now, and I have notice more patterns are out there, ie black swan, dragon, etc

I have seen all the additional ZUP files that indicate these patterns. However, as there are so many of the ZUP addons, it slows up MT4 too much and the screen is too messy. Can anyone give me some direction whether 1 or 2 ZUP indicators will do most of the patterns and which ones? Thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm using the alert in ZUP, but I'm getting an alert each time a new Zigzag appears. Is it possible to receive an alert only when a new pattern appears?

EURUSD M5. Long 40 pips. Short 40 pips.

Hi, wanted to now which indicators you use? There are so many ZUP indicators that slow down MT4.. could you let me know which ones you find a good without having to use all of them.

thanks

Darren

darrenmkn:
Hi, wanted to now which indicators you use? There are so many ZUP indicators that slow down MT4.. could you let me know which ones you find a good without having to use all of them.

thanks

Darren

The latest ZUP is pretty RAM/CPU friendly. It depends on your computer too.

EURJPY M5. Short 50 pips.

Reason: