Harmonic Trading - page 378

ruifukang:
hi! Ryushin

Can upload a MQL4 file can be modified more perfect. Thank you.

Hi, what is the difference between your uploaded korharmonic+ and the korharmonic?

Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think! Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xaWio7QlAIbHRqUkxJNE5Takk/edit?usp=sharing

yhf2013:
Hi, what is the difference between your uploaded korharmonic+ and the korharmonic?

In theory nothing, just a different file naming. Korharmonics 6.7.13 is the last official version but you can find a 6.7.6 one that honestly don't know if it's a really a beta release of the indicator (before the team decided to stop developing).

This bearish butterfly on the the daily chart on Gbp/Jpy looks nice , there are also other bearish patterns on the current legs of weekly , monthly and 4 hours charts , i am waiting for for at least a good signal on 4 hours like a bearish pin bar before i go short and the risk reward on this trade will be at least 1:5 , i'd like to hear your thoughts

Files:

I have downloaded this ZUP NCE, but its not showing any pattern of my broker. Also It worked a bit with SAXO bank mt4 but, we have to re apply for ZUP once the mt4 is restarted why so.

Sam FinPhysic:
I have downloaded this ZUP NCE, but its not showing any pattern of my broker. Also It worked a bit with SAXO bank mt4 but, we have to re apply for ZUP once the mt4 is restarted why so.

did you allow DLL on the indicator ?

Sam FinPhysic:

It works on Demo account and latest MT4

ZZ bug?

113-49 USDCHF H1

Files:
usdchfh155.png  56 kb

Bullish Black Swan on AudUsd H4 & D1 (maximum fib deviation = %5)

Files:
untitled.png  81 kb

poruchik:
ZZ bug? 113-49 USDCHF H1

Yes bro, looks very strange. I think because of sudden volatility, that huge bullish bar contains both the minimum & maximum price of the market. Because of this reason, zigzag couldn't find a proper bar shadow to draw a leg.

Reason: