Discussion: Who's the best MT4 technical indicators for entry and exit ? - page 3

shtereff:
Yes , maybe the professionals don't need indicators but, if I am not professional trader ....
If I don't understand , what the news told me ,if I don't understand the patterns ..... How I must trade , if I don't see nothing in the chart , if there no indicators or something to give me some signal. 
How I can to see,that has signal to opening orders and if I don't see nothing, how to know , must buy or sell ?
But the indicators are repainting :(

I am new in the market and I trade with this system. For me, this indicators are very good , and no matter if you don't like it. 
I just need some better indicators for more clear signal for entry and exit of position . 

If you know ,please give me it .

I tink this indicator is good as filter of signals ....
Files:

Trendlines are the best entry and exit points.

Trendlines are useless.

Yes indicators is most important for trade.We can't trade without indicator .Yes if you know patterns you can make good profit but its for scalping for some time but indicator can help more profit long time trade :)  

Tofazzal Hossain:
We can't trade without indicator .
Why not ?

Marco vd Heijden:
Trendlines are useless.
I understand your point of view, but you will not convince anyone this way, you have to demonstrate it.

Alain Verleyen:
I understand your point of view, but you will not convince anyone this way, you have to demonstrate it.

what do you mean demonstrate it ?

it speaks by itself a trendline can break at any moment, what is there to demonstrate ?

Marco vd Heijden:

what do you mean demonstrate it ?

it speaks by itself a trendline can break at any moment, what is there to demonstrate ?

Do you like tee ? A cup can break at any moment, that doesn't mean it's useless.
Reason: