Harmonic Trading - page 382

Two wonderful trades on GBPJPY M5. 65pips short and 85pips long. Another trade may be up.

Mike_Mike:
Ok guys I want to share with you my new strategy of using Harmonic Patterns along with Bollinger Bands .

I have done a lot of back testing on it , also i did 45 trades on demo account and only 4 hit stop lost and this is (91% success) . . Now i don't want you and myself to get all excited about it because 45 trades are not large enough to place hope on , we'll need at least 500 trades and then take the average , so if you guys are interested maybe we can start testing together .

i'll post some examples in other comment , so the strategy is like the following :

1- for a Bearish Pattern , the Price has to break above the upper bollinger band ( opposite for Bullish )

2- only enter when price go below the upper bollinger band ( opposite for bullish )

3- SL is must be set exactly at the HIGH of the candle that made the pattern (opposite for bullish)

4- TP 1 : the middle bollinger band , TP 2 : the second bollinger band

thanks for your strategy, what TF you like?

Usdchf h4

1.272ab=cd ?

[attach=config]175013[/attach]

Files:

Bullish Gartley on NzdUsd H4 & D1

Files:

###ZUP_v113wsv51

Includes all the features of ###ZUP_v113wsv49

plus

What is new in this version?

• Some minor code improvements
  • Add 61.8 Fibonacci Expansion
  • Add Minimum Leg Length to calculate TP
  • Add Black Swan Pattern to the current pattern list
  • Add Elliott 5 Wave Pattern to the current pattern list
Files:

Thank you for your index, strive for further improvement!!

Files:

Ok Bes!

I thought it was a custom ZUP version Anyway you're totally right... I also think that the best way to trading is to "read" candlesticks and analyze manually patterns and indicators I've always been this way!

Thank you anyway!

P.s. Don't worry your English is perfect

it is decompile old ZUP

stole ZUP and give out for the and still speak about copyright

"#property copyright "Copyright пїЅ 2010, Harmonic Nation Corp,"

#property link "This file has been modified via FXGroundworks.com""

poruchik:
it is decompile old ZUP stole ZUP and give out for the and still speak about copyright "#property copyright "Copyright пїЅ 2010, Harmonic Nation Corp," #property link "This file has been modified via FXGroundworks.com""

That's what I thought. They should put "Modified ZUP, copyright nen" instead and show respect. Seemingly they say they made the indicator which technically they just modified ZUP.

@ Poruchik

Hi Poruchik,

Do you have the latest Zup 135 NCE from Macpan ? His Shark PanXXXXX patterns looks interesting. I too have noticed shark patterns that fail at the D point (1.128 XD retracement) limit set out by Scott Carney only to follow through at a later Fibonacci point, I don't know if this is linked to the AB / BD retracement or not, but would really like to test the idea as this what Shark PanXXXXX seems to be implying.

Thanks Poruchik

Many Thanks.

Reason: