Harmonic Trading - page 542

poruchik:
you use new ZUP 14X?

poruchik

No. I was trying to make the 135 new metatrader 4 compatible.

PS: my build is 606

Loaded all the ZUP indicators that I have onto new build and only v83 works all the rest are there but are coloured in a shade of grey and not yellow like v83, I loaded them all in the same way.

Some of the versions that I have loaded

v102

v113

v119

v122

v125

v130

v133

v135

How do I make them work, why are they shaded grey and not yellow, why the fcuk does MT4 mess with their build and stop indicators from working

I would like to ask you something if you don't mind. I have got korharmonics (good combination of zigzag with fib levels), now in some of the currency pairs the monthly chart doesn't show the turns/fibs, it works great with the AUDUSD from which I traded a .786 retracement (0.8650) on monthly chart for example, but it won't do the same thing on GBPUSD where I can only use the weekly chart. Thank you and sorry to bother you.

I am using MT 406 and every thing work fine, zup, indicators.

Poruchik on zup 145 are there any targets?

philt:
I am using MT 406 and every thing work fine, zup, indicators.

But 406 is an old version and my broker will not allow it for live trading any more (or demo) so need to get ZUP to work with new build.

Robot Trader:
But 406 is an old version and my broker will not allow it for live trading any more (or demo) so need to get ZUP to work with new build.

sorry 604 i new version is working with Zup 145

Picking up on a previous members post about the new build 600+ needing an EX4 File I found one for version ZUP_v135 ALL HL 113 and loaded it into "OPEN DATA FOLDER" that version now works. The old builds of MT4 used to self generate their own EX4 File but these new builds don't seem to be able to do this unless I am missing something.

So on the front page of this thread is it please possible to post all the EX4 Files for all the different versions to allow them to work within the new MT4 builds and is it also possible to post the EX4 Files with all new versions that are released.

Robot Trader the old versions of zup should work if you compiled it under MT4 build 509, then transfer it to your new MT4 indicator folder.

Version 146p

nen

Is called: ZigZag universal with patterns

It is the reduced ZUP version. Parameters which are applied to search of various patterns are left only.

Almost all other functions are removed from a code.

In a set the executed file compiled in the 509th assembly of the metatrader.

And also listing of the program of this version. But, probably, this listing in new versions of the metatrader should be corrected.

Listing efficient in 509 and earlier assemblies of the metatrader.

Listing of the program for those who independently creates the development with application of search of patterns on the basis of ZUP.

================

It work 610 for me.

poruchik

Files:
zupp_v146.mq4  380 kb
zupp_v146.ex4  122 kb
help_146p.mq4  46 kb

Pedro,

Which version of KorHarmony indicator you got ?

KorHarmony have custom minswing .txt files, did you install those also, it determines what size of patterns and swings you see at all.

Reason: