Volatility Quality Index - page 23

VQ Update

I'm not happy with the way thie update is being implemented. I object to the constant repetitive alarms, in any case, I could not find the updated indicator sao I have deleted it from my charts altogether - so better information on where to get the new file from is needed. This approach just spolt my forward testing - thanks

Traderking:
I'm not happy with the way thie update is being implemented. I object to the constant repetitive alarms, in any case, I could not find the updated indicator sao I have deleted it from my charts altogether - so better information on where to get the new file from is needed. This approach just spolt my forward testing - thanks

See post #1.

Raff

Forced to use new version

Can I please please please have a working version of the last version. Thanks

Traderking:

lol. Relax man. It's not as if Raff is charging for this. I think that update thing was a mistake. Good luck with your trading!

I am not happy the way an indicator is updated, either. The constant alarm that I cannot control makes me suspicious: all I have is .ex form of the indicator and truthfully I don't know what is in there. I only see that my trading platform can be reached from outside and against my will through this indicator... I don't think that's a good thing, so I am deleating it and don't want to deal with this kind of a programm anymore.

Good bye!

Good Bye!

Good Bye, Lietuve! It was nice to have you here! . Let's thank Raff for his great and generous job!

lietuve:
I am not happy the way an indicator is updated, either. The constant alarm that I cannot control makes me suspicious: all I have is .ex form of the indicator and truthfully I don't know what is in there. I only see that my trading platform can be reached from outside and against my will through this indicator... I don't think that's a good thing, so I am deleating it and don't want to deal with this kind of a programm anymore. Good bye!

lietuve:
I am not happy the way an indicator is updated, either. The constant alarm that I cannot control makes me suspicious: all I have is .ex form of the indicator and truthfully I don't know what is in there. I only see that my trading platform can be reached from outside and against my will through this indicator... I don't think that's a good thing, so I am deleating it and don't want to deal with this kind of a programm anymore. Good bye!

You just can't use it ! Please delete it, and learn some manners at the same time. Raff programs these things and shares them with the community for free, the least you can be is respectful.

I am using this indicator during the many months. First I used this indicator in ex4 file. Then Raff uploaded mql4 version so i am using the new one on the post #1 of this thread.

I see that this indicator is alarming on the open bar. But it is not a problem.

Hi to all,

There any Expert from this indicator,(Volatility Quality Index) ???

I mean VQ EA,

Thank's,

Yeah this indicator is very useful

Great thanks to the authors and programmers

Reason: