Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 981

brazou:
Hi mladen,

Thank you for your contribution, this indicator gives many lengths of RSI of one time frame, what i need is an indicator showing many time frames values for one length.

Brazou

Brazou

Check this one then : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page618

Mladen,

Thank you very much, please kindly can correct the errors on this mtf stochastic indicator attached

Files:

Mladen,

the indicator would looks like in this image. https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/29/mtf_stoh_4tf_x_4_sscja.gif

Many thanks for your help.

Brazou

brazou

Check this one

Files:
rsi-3tf.mq4  4 kb

Bihi, thank you very much.

Hi Mladen,

I tried the indis in post 9814, but they are not working as displayed on image.

Regards.

brazou:
Hi Mladen,

I tried the indis in post 9814, but they are not working as displayed on image.

Regards.

Everything is just fine with those indicators

All you have to do is to press the button of the time frame you wish to turn on or off

Files:

hello mladen and mrtools,

how are you. can you help me make this indi in mtf.

thank you.

kdj_arrows_nrp.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Thanks a lot, that is i missed to press botton, but i see for stochastic it does not give the same values as in related time frame, i need to read the values of stochastic fast and slow in different time frames, it will be kind of you or other coder to update the indicator in poste #9815, when compiled it shows an error.

Kind regards.

brazou:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks a lot, that is i missed to press botton, but i see for stochastic it does not give the same values as in related time frame, i need to read the values of stochastic fast and slow in different time frames, it will be kind of you or other coder to update the indicator in poste #9815, when compiled it shows an error.

Kind regards.

brazou

The indicator gives correct values

What it does not show are signal lines (and signal line values) since, in some cases, it would show up to 18 values and it would be completely useless to try to use an indicator that would show 18 values

Reason: