Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 487

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Mladen or Mr. Tools looking to convert this into MTF

Saw some one looking for this indicator earlier but it does not have mtf lookig to have that added with addition of email pair name and time frame on alerts thanks.

Files:
juan
juan  
mladen:
Just one question : it seems that you are using the infamous build 500. Is that so?

Yes, 507 in this moment.... Could you do somethig with the "!XPS v8 DSR-test.ex4". It would be great. Many thanks for all you are doing.......

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jjventural:
Yes, 507 in this moment.... Could you do somethig with the "!XPS v8 DSR-test.ex4". It would be great. Many thanks for all you are doing.......

Sorry

I can not change the ex4 file

juan
juan  
mladen:
Sorry I can not change the ex4 file

Ok, thanks anyway....

studbiol
studbiol  
akrolytis:
Hello everybody, could you help me to find this MTF stoch indicator? Thank You!

Hi acrolytis,

I've been away for some time. If nobody could help you ..... this is the one I think you are looking for.

stoch-tape.ex4

Files:
studbiol
studbiol  

I thought I posted the .mq4 and the .ex4

Here is my next trial

I'm not really used to the new "face" of this forum. I'll try it until it will work.

stoch-tape.mq4

It is a part of Additional Indicators for the Genesis Matrix Trading System @ Forex Factory

I hope this helps

Files:
sgvg23
sgvg23  

Hi, can someone make a mtf-version of this indicator? THX!

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

kramlon
kramlon  

My is working as well.

Karl
Karl  
studbiol:
I thought I posted the .mq4 and the .ex4

Here is my next trial

I'm not really used to the new "face" of this forum. I'll try it until it will work.

stoch-tape.mq4

It is a part of Additional Indicators for the Genesis Matrix Trading System @ Forex Factory

I hope this helps

Hello,

Thank You for indicator. I got it few days ago and forgot to post here. Thanks again

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sgvg23:
Hi, can someone make a mtf-version of this indicator? THX! stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

Hi Sgvg23, made this version.