Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 974

Thank you, Mladen!

Eternal upgrading Upgraded XO clean (multi time frame version with alert and vertical lines) : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.mq4

Upgraded and simplified simple bars indicator : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Hi,

I am a new member in this great forum. Could someone please send an updated version of the #MTF_PSars indicator in Set 1 (Post No. 1) Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi mladen and mrtools, you coder genius!:)

Do you know the indicator multi trend signal from forexwinners.com?

I can´t upload it because of my status, you know.

Would you please change it for me so that there is only the osma feature and can you instead of all the other indis in there add the awesome oscillator?

I tried to change the code, but the result of it wasn´t that what I wanted.

Thanks so much.

sorry, I just realized that the multi trend signal has the ema signal period in the osma instead of sma signal period, as it is normal for mt4 osma ...and I think it deletes all my objects on the charts???? can this be?

Hi mladen and mr tools,

I am privileged to be a new member of this great community, and I wish to salute your power and selflessness, giving honour to whom honour is due.

Kindly assist me with an updated version of the #MTF PSars indicator in Set 1 (Post No. 1) that is compatible with the new MT4, or indeed any other execellent MTF PSars indicator.

Thanks very much.

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

This MTF Indicator is not new Mt4 compatible. is it possible to fix it.

Much appreciated

Files:

dulue:
Hi mladen and mr tools,

I am privileged to be a new member of this great community, and I wish to salute your power and selflessness, giving honour to whom honour is due.

Kindly assist me with an updated version of the #MTF PSars indicator in Set 1 (Post No. 1) that is compatible with the new MT4, or indeed any other execellent MTF PSars indicator.

Thanks very much.

Take a look here.

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

This MTF Indicator is not new Mt4 compatible. is it possible to fix it.

Much appreciated

Of course. Here you are: color_stochastic__mtf_1.mq4

Reason: