Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 985

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:
Updated the turtle trading channel : theturtletradingchannel_amp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page375

mr.mladen it is possible to make this indicator in to bars?.if its possible please make this .........

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
mr.mladen it is possible to make this indicator in to bars?.if its possible please make this .........

Here is a version bade as bars (just a quick fix) : theturtletradingchannel_bars_mtfalerts.mq4

bihi
bihi  

Hi mladen & mrtools

These two indicators attached display alert on 3TF or 4TF colors are alined, please kindly to modify to alert only when color of 4TF are alined, and if it is possible to add arrows on alert (alert with arrow on bar closed).

Thank you.

Brazou

andreatrade
andreatrade  

Dear all,

I'm looking for a %b multitiframe in order to visually have an idea of the %b in the upper timeframe.

Attached the indi.

Thanks in advance.

bb_-_percent_b.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
andreatrade:
Dear all,

I'm looking for a %b multitiframe in order to visually have an idea of the %b in the upper timeframe.

Attached the indi.

Thanks in advance.

bb_-_percent_b.mq4

Andreatrade, added mtf.

Files:
bvgb
bvgb  

could you make this indicator to MTF?

thank you very much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
duke12:
could you make this indicator to MTF? thank you very much

duke12

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page122

Csaba Repasi
Csaba Repasi  

Dear All,

I would like to apply MTF indicators during manual backtesting in MT4 Strategy Tester. As I know the Strategy Tester cannot use the data of higher or lower timeframes (other than the selected one). I have a few questions related to this issue (if it exists at all):

- Are there any workarounds to use MTF indicators in Strategy Tester?

- Are there MTF indicators (i.e. MTF Moving Average, MTF Fractals) available that could be downloaded?

- Any experience/opinion/advice related to this topic?

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.

andreatrade
andreatrade  

Amazing, thanks mrtools

mrtools:
Andreatrade, added mtf.
Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Is there an indi which will automatically draw lines (and automatically update) at the daily open, the H4 open, the H1 open, M15 open or whatever combination you decide to use.