Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 983

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Börsenkater1969:
hello mrtools,

many thanks for the link. this version of the indi shows no arrows.

i try it.

Here is that version with arrows made multi time frame : kdj_arrows_mtf.mq4

Files:
Osiris
Osiris  

Hi guys...

a very interesting stochastic oscillator... it works best in H1 chart.. wait for it to break 0 - level.

Can it be made MTF?

Thanks in advance

Have a great weekend and much greetings from Durban

stochastic_digital_kahler_v20c.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mwambaFX:
Hi guys...

a very interesting stochastic oscillator... it works best in H1 chart.. wait for it to break 0 - level.

Can it be made MTF?

Thanks in advance

Have a great weekend and much greetings from Durban

stochastic_digital_kahler_v20c.mq4

Here is a multi time frame version : stochastic_digital_kahler_v20c_mtf.mq4

split15
split15  

could someone fix this indicator, it won't open

thank you

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
split15:
could someone fix this indicator, it won't open thank you

It needs the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page73and then it will work

Juanpablo Villagomez
Juanpablo Villagomez  
mladen:
Version with additional m5 display and positioning on an window (or subwindow) and corner of the chart : tms_angleator_v3_-_copy_1.mq4

mladen I load the white box onto mt4 chart but it's only white box with no text or characters or arrows into it? Do I need any other indicator for the white box to show like on yours?

bvgb
bvgb  

hi,

could you make this one indicator to MTF and that shows arrows on chart every time cross 0?

thank you

Files:
Tarpan
Tarpan  
mladen:
It needs the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page73and then it will work

The Only Pivot.... Stevenali. Memories. I am in debt with that great trader. So simple, so effective. I start to develop my actual system as a result of thinking in how to improve Stevenali´s pivot. Stevenali, thanks a lot, my friend.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
duke12:
hi,

could you make this one indicator to MTF and that shows arrows on chart every time cross 0?

thank you

Hi Duke12, added mtf and zero cross arrows.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
justin7:
mladen I load the white box onto mt4 chart but it's only white box with no text or characters or arrows into it? Do I need any other indicator for the white box to show like on yours?

justin

It needs the "TDI Red Green" indicator too (one can be found here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TDI Red Green.mq4 )