Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 978

Ahh Thanks!! Figures why previously i could get the alerts on sunday then the next day I wasn't getting them with the previous versions. Thank you for pointing that great lesson learned in coding. Have a great day Mladen

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

can this indicator be made into an MTF?

Thanks

Files:
divergence.mq4  66 kb

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

can this indicator be made into an MTF?

Thanks

eightball

You can use this one (they are the same, except that this one has some additions, and is already multi time frame ) : divergence_petr_1_dinamiccycleexporer_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
eightball You can use this one (they are the same, except that this one has some additions, and is already multi time frame ) : divergence_petr_1_dinamiccycleexporer_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you Mr Mladen

mladen:
eightball You can use this one (they are the same, except that this one has some additions, and is already multi time frame ) : divergence_petr_1_dinamiccycleexporer_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi Mr Mladen, this one does not seem to have an alert whilst the one i posted has an alert. can the alert be easily added?

eightball:
Hi Mr Mladen, this one does not seem to have an alert whilst the one i posted has an alert. can the alert be easily added?

Try out this one (just did a quick copy/paste from the version you posted) : divergence_petr_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Try out this one (just did a quick copy/paste from the version you posted) : divergence_petr_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Perfect! much appreciated!

dear friends and programmers please add MA and alerts on this indicator

ultitimate_oscillator.ex4

ultitimate_oscillator.mq4

help me...............

TRADERSM:
dear friends and programmers please add MA and alerts on this indicator

ultitimate_oscillator.ex4

ultitimate_oscillator.mq4

help me...............

TRADERSM

That is a sum of 3 averages. Where do you mean "MA"?

mladen:
TRADERSM That is a sum of 3 averages. Where do you mean "MA"?

Bro Thankyou for your attention i need Moving average crossover OR colour down up as same as this type

Files:
Reason: