Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 978

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Higher Time Frame Settings still not alerting when on lower time. For Instance I have setting on 1 week but even though I flip the chart back to 1 week I get an alert but when I switch it too 4hour time frame that same 1 week alert that I am looking for while on current is not alerting or sending out an email or notification signal.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FxTrendsTrader:
Higher Time Frame Settings still not alerting when on lower time. For Instance I have setting on 1 week but even though I flip the chart back to 1 week I get an alert but when I switch it too 4hour time frame that same 1 week alert that I am looking for while on current is not alerting or sending out an email or notification signal.

What symbol?

What settings?

Osiris
Osiris  

Hi everyone ...this is my 1st post...am from Durban South Africa...

I use this amazing indicator with Heiken Ashi. The HA is MTF but the TCCI indicator is not.

Can someone convert it for me to MTF mode?

I do appreciate in advance..

If someone needs my strategy ..i do not mind sharing here...

tcci.mq4

Files:
tcci.mq4 5 kb
FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

symphonie_spikes_mtf_alerts_2_1.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FxTrendsTrader:

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page652

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FxTrendsTrader:

FxTrendsTrader

Here is a version that is tested on all time frames and works OK : symphonie_spikes_mtf_alerts_2.1.mq4

The problem with the previous version happens only on weekly chart simply because of one nonsense with metatrader time : metatrader keeps Sunday as a start of a week and it automatically shifts the start of the week by 1 day

PS: I hope that you are aware that symphonie spikes indicator repaints

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Ahh Thanks!! Figures why previously i could get the alerts on sunday then the next day I wasn't getting them with the previous versions. Thank you for pointing that great lesson learned in coding. Have a great day Mladen

nevik
nevik  

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

can this indicator be made into an MTF?

Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

can this indicator be made into an MTF?

Thanks

eightball

You can use this one (they are the same, except that this one has some additions, and is already multi time frame ) : divergence_petr_1_dinamiccycleexporer_mtf_nmc.mq4

nevik
nevik  
mladen:
eightball You can use this one (they are the same, except that this one has some additions, and is already multi time frame ) : divergence_petr_1_dinamiccycleexporer_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you Mr Mladen