Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 980

Hi Mladen Sir,

Please make this indicator in multi TF version.

Files:
adxm_nrp.mq4  5 kb

alpha24:
Hi Mladen Sir, Please make this indicator in multi TF version.

alpha24

Here you go : adxm_nrp_mtf.mq4

Files:

Mladen sir as usual U R great.

Thank you very much

mladen:
mwambaFX

Here is a multi time frame version : tcci_mtf.mq4

PS: just added mtf. Did not make changes to the code parts that probably should be changed

Mr.Mladen... you have bamboozled my mind ...

Be really blessed

Some more upgrades in the kwan indicator : kwan_mtf_amp_alerts_3.mq4

Files:

mladen:
This is the multi time frame version of filter-extra That is all that is changed : added multi time frame capability. The rest works as before (including the alerts and the arrows)

Good day Mr Tools and Mladen,this indicator freezes my charts can you help.It slows down my computer when l load it on may pairs kindly help pls.

sunnym:
Good day Mr Tools and Mladen,this indicator freezes my charts can you help.It slows down my computer when l load it on may pairs kindly help pls.

sunnym

The CPU usage when I load it to one of the charts (so, not all the CPU usage is caused by that indicator). I used a multi time frame mode in order to check when two instances are loaded (current time frame and higher time frame)

As far as I see, there is no problem with it

Check what parameters are you using - probably you are using some of the parameters that are causing it to hang

Files:
filter.gif  107 kb

Hi,

Please, can someone share mft indicator showing many values of RSI for selected timeframes.

Thank you.

Brazou.

brazou:
Hi,

Please, can someone share mft indicator showing many values of RSI for selected timeframes.

Thank you.

Brazou.

Brazou

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page9

Hi mladen,

Thank you for your contribution, this indicator gives many lengths of RSI of one time frame, what i need is an indicator showing many time frames values for one length.

Brazou

Reason: